I love Hungary so much it's unreal

I love Hungary so much it's unreal

Attached: Hungarian-Republic-Day-1.jpg (1200x1200, 302.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bs4YbCXIM0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so do I, so do I...

Attached: 1655247078551.png (596x424, 46.49K)

>Trianon must die
BASED

Attached: magyar.png (1800x899, 188.32K)

classic schizo hun behavior but honestly based

Hungary might as well leave the EU at this point with Poland and form Intermarium, they will benefit from it greatly

I love it when they upset bigger teams in football.

bros... sometimes I lay in bed and think about a universe where the hungarians won in 1848... what could've been...

Trianon has already expired though?

do hools/nationalists like Orban? bit weird, I thought he was a typical civnat boomer conservative like our PiSs
and our nationalists fuckin hate PiS

Is that right?

Attached: 1494205348622.png (808x774, 206.43K)

wait what???? how was this allowed??

Attached: trianon.jpg (1024x576, 98.27K)

Bong kneels in slight of this particular flag

kek, start shit, get hit
what a bunch of crybabies, Trianon didn't go far enough

explain what happened

after the war Austria-Hungary started, they began crying about how the war was only started by Austria, which was a lie, Hungary had equal say and chose the war option
also, besides a part of transylvania and southern slovakia most of the territory lost had other majorities that had participated in the war and seeked compensation. Czechoslovakia had managed to convince the americans to help them, Serbia had been crippled and needed land, and Romania's involvement was flimsy but important
they also fucked shit up very badly by having a communist revolution that invaded all their neighbours

Grim days

The Hungarian GOVERNMENT, which was under control by the Hapsburgs, chose war. The people of Hungary didn't want it and had no loyalty to the Empire

austria and hungary both had their own governments, controlled by their own parliament, many hungarians have been loyal to the Empire and even wanted a restoration of Habsburg after ww1

People wanted waaaaaar. And blooooood. Yeah it was romanticized

>though

Attached: 1653970547363.png (856x662, 28.03K)

this were the streets of Hungary before the war
youtu.be/Bs4YbCXIM0Y

Please just invade us again, and end this suffering. You teased us for 800 years, and now you're backing off like, "whoops, sorry, didn't mean to do that" ?????

What gives??? Is Hungary isn't good enough for you neat freaks now??!

I demand you annex this country immediately. Trust me you'll encounter no resistance from the people.

Attached: 1360594994776.jpg (403x392, 19.67K)

I love the Hungarian People's Republic so much it's unreal.

Attached: hungarian people's republic 1.png (800x952, 261.19K)

I am calling based on that one