Who would your country side with in a war between USA and the Vatican?

Who would your country side with in a war between USA and the Vatican?

Attached: 1655414178676.jpg (765x1280, 300.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/14/pope-francis-ukraine-war-provoked-russian-troops
youtube.com/watch?v=ih_oXgnOPKE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I fully support American hegemony on the free world

Attached: 1603365886936.jpg (800x450, 203.81K)

What the fuck is wrong with Americans lmao

>our DEFENSIVE alliance

Attached: 1628741942136.png (500x500, 152.71K)

Fucking kill yourself twitter nigger

I would be in favor of a major preemptive nuclear strike on the Apostolic Palace.

I don't particularly care about this topic.

Oh yes, the strongest military on the planet vs 600 geriatric cardinals and a couple of Swiss guards

don't forget they also have Polish priests THOUGH

Attached: av7x97X_460s.jpg (460x529, 34.74K)

>"I'm a catholic"
>"But I also disagree with the Pope"
Lol why do they always do this? He is Christ's Vicar on earth via your own denomination. Either admit you're not catholic or learn your place. This goes for all the papist niggers who say shit like this, be it over Ukraine or LGBT bullshit or whatever. Inconsistent faggots.

The article
theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/14/pope-francis-ukraine-war-provoked-russian-troops
Shortened it a little:
>In an interview with the Jesuit magazine La Civiltà Cattolica, conducted last month and published on Tuesday, the pontiff condemned the “ferocity and cruelty of the Russian troops” while warning against what he said was a fairytale perception of the conflict as good versus evil.
>“We need to move away from the usual Little Red Riding Hood pattern, in that Little Red Riding Hood was good and the wolf was the bad one,” he said. “Something global is emerging and the elements are very much entwined.”
>Francis added that a couple of months before the war he met a head of state, who he did not identify but described as “a wise man who speaks little, a very wise man indeed … He told me that he was very worried about how Nato was moving. I asked him why, and he replied: ‘They are barking at the gates of Russia. They don’t understand that the Russians are imperial and can’t have any foreign power getting close to them.’”
>He added: “We do not see the whole drama unfolding behind this war, which was, perhaps, somehow either provoked or not prevented.”

>The pope said he was not “pro-Putin” and that it would be “simplistic and wrong to say such a thing”. He also said Russia had “miscalculated” the war. “It is also true that the Russians thought it would all be over in a week. They encountered a brave people, a people who are struggling to survive and who have a history of struggle.”
>On Tuesday morning, the pontiff published a message saying the invasion of Ukraine was a violation of a country’s right to self-determination.
He condemns Russia and their attack and says he believes some head of state who said that he was worried about Russian imperialism and how it reacts to Nato expanding. Ok. But I can imagine the Catholics in Ukraine (no idea how many of them there are) are bummed about this.

America obviously; fuck the pope, he's a stupid jew

Attached: ext_201510290001_custom-693616377e95a80a224fbe379ba30276616ff257-s1400.jpg (1400x1983, 1.51M)

>I'm a US citizen
>I also disagree with the president

Twitter has the best memes and banter

The Americans are also Jews, or at least subservient to their wishes

It's all thirdies and bots trying to make click bait for thirdies and bots.

Vatican no question
The usa is run by a papist

FPBP

Wtf I love the pope now

Our nation was founded on the premise that disagreeing with leadership was totally fine and sometimes a duty lol. Catholic doctrine explicitly says the word of the Pope is second to none.

Lol it's hilarious how fast they manufactured consent for this war, it's like Iraq all over again. Say anything, even just that the other side isn't 100% evil, and you're labeled a traitor.

Fuck these niggers, I support Russia because I hate the US government and NATO and there isn't a fucking thing that will change my mind.

Attached: Z.jpg (675x1024, 188.41K)

She should take her meds asap.

Shut up ponyfag discuck moderator

>Jews vs Jesuits
There is literally no right side, but I'd pick the Vatican

USA, hopefully.

this is basically the same as telling God *I disagree with what you say*
God could maul 42 children with a bear and it's Gods will but God said something political and suddenly you lose your unquestioning devotion?
lol

no it was clearly unprovoked russia just felt like invading for some land grabs because we like... have not enough land and we need more, just like in 2014 we just wanted some more land there clearly was no western job in what have happened before crimea was annexed for security reasons

>louise mensch
oh it's this retard lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=ih_oXgnOPKE

perhaps, but only for people who have a large chunk of your brain taken out

probably both

Honestly, Karen is spitting facts here
The Pope is senile

Lmao. Go die for Putin, I mean, to stop the Ukrainian aggressors.

We are actually living in a simulation.

go back to urine and die there

>I support Russia because I hate the US
This take always makes me laugh

Attached: twittercunts.jpg (680x674, 93.92K)