How do you shave in your cunt?

How do you shave in your cunt?

Attached: 048_ch15 folli.jpg (449x326, 30.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RhfpFdPRdmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't

>bought new fancy shaving kit
>still haven't used it
too much work really

my condolences it must be tough living with congenital hypotrichosis

Literally my chin although not as bad as on this pic. pls help :(

With the grain on my neck, against the grain on my face desu. I only get razor bumps if I shave against the grain on my neck usually.

Hикaк.
youtu.be/RhfpFdPRdmI

With one of those electrical hair removal machines for women. It doesnt hurt my skin and I dont have much hair anyway.

why do i get red spots that look as if i peeled the uppermost layer of skin off?

Braun Series 9 Pro. Was hella expensive but worth it.

>Soften my beard with warm water, trim it with scissors, wash with warm water again, put on shaving cream or soap, apply razor to my skin, wash with alcohol and cold water in that order, wait another 6 months

what does grain mean in this context?

I recently bought a Philips oneblade, it's really good

I have a cheap electric razor other than that been using the same 2 dull razors for a year one for my face other for the balls

direction of the hair growth.
if you shave against the grain, you get a closer shave.
how do you not know this if you're an adult man

did you just started learning how to shave?
why did you start making so many threads about shaving recently?

>how do you not know this if you're an adult man
why would i know it?
>if you shave against the grain
so if my hair grows to the right would i shave against the grain by going to the left?

>tfw 27 yr old
>beardlet

i`m a fucking genetic failure

Attached: tfw.jpg (1280x1205, 74.6K)

if you want a closer shave, yes. but you risk irritating your skin and developing razor bumps and ingrown hairs

my skin is pretty sensible to any product yet shaving never did anything bad to me

what does grain mean in the context of wood?

I use one of those hair clippers

Ah so that's what those bumps on my throat are. I don't have much facial hair so I usually dry shave if I'm in a hurry.

I used to shave like once every 4 months but started doing it after getting a job for the heck of it. I just use a Gilette razor.

you only posted this to show you are white
we get it
no one cares

i`m not white

Electric razor, saw my dad got minor injury on his once with a normal razor and that convinced me greatly to only use a electric razor.