How would you raise a daughter in your country?

How would you raise a daughter in your country?

Attached: 1651773834969.jpg (1080x1080, 98.2K)

I mean, with Charlie Sheens record, it's really something that he would have a problem with this

Charlie Sheen has to be living proof that the key to life is to not give a fuck

He looks bi winning

She's had it up for 3 days and has 2.3k fans, $20 a month, so she has made $46,000 already

Just imagine, she has made what most westerners make in 1-2 years, in 3 days just by showing her flat chest and otherwise unremarkable body. Just because her dad is 'famous'

Attached: Merry.jpg (720x888, 333.53K)

came to post this
it's simple really
it's not rocket science
it just makes sense

did he says he has a problem with it?

probably the funniest thing was his rambling about his "tiger blood" which ended up just being aids

apparently so

Funny anecdote

I lurk some leftist threads on Any Forums. Leftists post about income inequality, oligarchy, union busting, concentration of wealth, lobbying , koch brothers and so forth yet Any Forumschuds are not effected by it at all
But one thing that always gets them is onlyfans thots making their yearly salaries in a month sometimes even less. That is the only time they question capitalism.

Leftists of west, work from onlyfans angle.

Attached: 7.jpg (157x320, 4.96K)

A 9/10 face makes you imune to consequences as is the case for charlie.

>apparently
source?

>OnlyFans
>Twitch Streamers
>tiktokers

The hatred against influencers is what will sparkle the revolution

I'd kill her the moment she holds hands with a boy outside of wedlocke.

Wait this guy is still alive? Didn't he die of aids?

kys

Lead the way

Simps will be the counter revolutionary of our times

>Leftists of west, work from onlyfans angle.
Some of us do, they tend to call us tankies. I only take a fellow leftist seriously if they're being called a tankie or associated with that sphere.

>has been fucking hookers his entire adult life
>probably an absent parent
Imagine mah shawk when the daughter becomes a whure

Raise her fully through Irish, homeschool her, arranged marriage to a friend's son before she turns 16, strong Catholic faith, introduce her to alcohol at a young age via wine at dinner. Healthy diet, lots of sports, lots of interactions with animals. Love her a lot. And no phone/tablet ever.

how come he became such a degen when his father is an anti-abortion cathbol chud?

Based, although there is exceptions.
Like holding hands with her father, brothers, nephews or whatever.

How to raise a future BLACKED star: the post

Hold on, are you saying that the role he played in Two and a Half Men wasn't just an act?
The guy is like that in real life too?

Charlie Sheen didn't act 1% in any of his shows, he was just being himself, that's why his character is called Charlie as well