How do you see the future of Europe?

How do you see the future of Europe?

Attached: 1618753400075.jpg (676x823, 104.52K)

beautiful

Based. I want a black gf

This Is The Future Of Europe (And It Is Beautiful)

VGH EVROPA, the future is nigh

Attached: europe 2060.jpg (495x620, 44.01K)

Not any worse than ours.

Attached: tumblr_nnk04ldJnb1rasnq9o1_640.jpg (599x786, 87.62K)

A much needed cultural enrichment

You will be replaced, AmeriKKKuck

Attached: literally me.jpg (546x562, 46.02K)

Burgers?

looks /brit/

Yeah, because white men fuck your sisters. Beaner men are too short to steal our women.

Attached: EIVA2sJWwAIQ2RH (1).jpg_large.jpg (1536x2048, 481.68K)

Black and Arab hopefully in the future E*rope becomes a memory of what it used to be and EUROPE becomes a place without any reference to any race.

But that's a long way to go.

Attached: ayo wyboi.jpg (474x660, 30.86K)

I love the sarcasm of this board. chuds at Any Forums should stop taking themselves seriously.

this one seems like the most plausible scenario

Attached: 43413184._SY475_.jpg (316x475, 40.37K)

The guy you posted literally has a white gf

They got so much shit for that it's unreal

Black guys arent into this sissy shit though

Well duh it's demoralization propaganda

I doubt that. I think it's just trying to be inclusive, promote integration of immigrants etc. It's quite cringe but because euros are the winners of history so far they get to be a punching bag. Imagine pulling off the equivalent in a poor non-white country -- they'd immediately apologize and delete it.
At my workplace there's a D&I employee group for asians, blacks, latinos, women & non-binary, whatever you can think of except white males. Not that I care much but you see the paradigm.

>Not that I care much but you see the paradigm.
why do white males love to be stepped on?

> Well duh it's demoralization propaganda
No, it’s the unfortunate future because of demographics. Who will work in the factories when all boomers aka at least in Germany the general population will retire? No party you vote for will change that,

I went to a job interview at a company priding itself upon it's diversity, and I saw a single black man and maybe 4 brown people (out of at least a hundred), and those numbers drop to 0 and 1 respectively if you exclude the canteen workers

how do i get a submissive black king that looks like this???????????

theres an obsession with blacks when it comes to "diversity" in advertisement which clearly is driven by more than just inclusiveness

The duplicity of germans is hardly surprising.