Does this happens in your country?

Does this happens in your country?

Attached: Chicago.jpg (856x767, 437.87K)

Yes, although the severed head is usually stashed in a suitcase rather than a dumpster. I suppose Ahmed is in that sense a bit more civilised than Tshaka-Muhdik Johnson.

>here is your black culture bro

No

This guy just did what all the seething incels here are too pussy to do but post about endlessly

Yes, the #1 cause of death for pregnant women in the USA is murder. Violence in general affects men more than women, but women are by much more likely to be murdered by a lover (and/or an ex-lover, and if a woman is murdered, its a very very safe bet to look at any of her lovers or exes.

(And, for the record, if you meant for this to be a schizo racebait thread, the vast majority of intimate partner and other violence is INTRAracial, not interracial....Chris Watts, anyone?)

The fact they were planning a baby shower in the first place for their daughter getting knocked up by some negro hoodlum is just peak Americanism

I thought people are deemed innocent until proven guilty in America?

maybe a couple years ago

White women fuck blacks and pitbulls then act surprised when this happens.

Are they supposed to disown her (and her child) for dating interracially, getting pregnant outside of marriage, or both? Would Europeans really??

>(And, for the record, if you meant for this to be a schizo racebait thread, the vast majority of intimate partner and other violence is INTRAracial, not interracial....Chris Watts, anyone?)

はい. Sepukku.

Any Forums carries water for chris watts because their religious schizo larp has let them do enough mental gymnastics to say that a white man can unilaterally kill his family because he is the head of it.

um yes? lol wouldn't you disown your sister for letting a nigger impregnate her and darkening your family bloodline?

I haven't talked to my sister in 14 years after she started dating and got pregnant by a guy from Colombia. She had an abortion but to me the milk was already spilled so to speak.
A couple of years ago my dad secretly shared with me that he had cut her out of his will and everything will go to me instead.

Kill yourself

no

No because I'm not such a stupid evil racist that I am willing to disown and hate my own sister (let alone daughter) because she doesn't hate black people as much as I do. That's just next level schizo cringe. Sorry.

u mad?

Fake post, not even Swedes are that stupid and evil

>Are they supposed to disown her (and her child) for dating interracially, getting pregnant outside of marriage, or both? Would Europeans really??
Yes.

Attached: 1645959010458.jpg (828x1020, 107.47K)

I wish i was him, so i would treat this white girl as a queen and would live a happy life with my young family

yes it happened a lot lately because of the lockdowns. always makes me smile when a filthy hole gets murdered

I am not Swedish. I am Scanian.
When the arabs have all but destroyed the sw*des we will move in and do the needful and cleanse the whole place.
Revenge is a dish best served cold, we never forget and never forgive how the sw*des tried to genocide us.

Attached: 1596300802782.png (600x600, 440.22K)

I see the transition is going smoothly

Attached: 1489771108469.png (588x617, 507.47K)

>the vast majority of intimate partner and other violence is INTRAracial, not interracial....Chris Watts, anyone?)
tbf that's because most relationships are intraracial to begin with. to make this argument you'd have to look at relative rates of intimate partner violence adjusted to the population.

not that I give a shit either way, incels seething about interracial relationships is autistic