The demographic decline of white people in America is a myth...

The demographic decline of white people in America is a myth. The Hispanic population coming into the United States is largely of European blood, and since Hispanic-white interracial marriages are so common they will simply be absorbed into the European gene pool (blacks tend to intermarry).
Western Europe however is fucked with all the Arab and African immigrants.

Attached: 1653266091522.jpg (3081x2352, 876.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malinchism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

arabs are whiter than mexicanos lol what are you on about. I know this syrian whos whiter than me

Latinos are literally half+ European. And again they get absorbed into the white gene pool due to the high frequency of white-hispanic marriages in America, partly because oftentimes the Latinos just look like southern Europeans and culturally they are similar (also America is less racist than Europe).
I doubt white girls in Europe marry the Arab Muslim migrants at high rates.

I wish white people would be mixed out because it would end racism but there's 200 million of them and only so much time in a human lifespan.

Attached: 1592559711585.jpg (1440x960, 395.49K)

Most latinos migrating into the US don't look like that. Those are the "prietos"

prietos more like basitos
they are my brüders in blüd

Attached: 4658u4.png (755x840, 893.07K)

spics are just saying they're white now because despite what chicano copers here say nobody wants to be brown

Go to Alemannia and mix with many fraulen.
Go forth my prieto brother.

No I won't. They are white
Unlike you I know who am I, I don't have an inferiority complex to larp as a whytboi
You will never be white. Even if you have blue eyes and blonde skin (unlikely) your hispanic heritage will make you unaccepted by a good chunk of whites. Ironically the only ones who would accept you will be the brown worshipping liberals.
I feel sad seeing Any Forums is full of "hispanic" white nationalist. But it seems many hispanics have an inferiority complex en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malinchism

The brownest arab is literally more European than half native half europeans.

Cringe... Arabs are white

Latinos are the new Whites

Attached: mayra-flores-south-texas-congress.jpg (1400x1050, 217.56K)

The brownest arab doesn't have a drop of European blood. The AVERAGE Latino is mostly of European blood.

Attached: 1655223884373.jpg (1440x1800, 266.88K)

> hispanic

Genocidal white washing term to obfuscate mexican identity-nationality in Amerika.

Attached: images (6).jpg (537x571, 44.78K)

>He doesn’t know how genetics work
Are you gonna tell me next Mehmet öz is looks less European than your half indios?

i thought it was meant to erase native identity

dr oz is brown

In 3 generations these Latinos will have progeny that are 95% European. That's the main point.

Attached: 1655223154894.png (376x512, 304.02K)

you're literally just saying the opposite of what's actually happening. is this how Chicanos were taught to debate?

>i thought it was meant to erase native identity

Both hispanic and native are colonial terms. Indigenism and hispanism are two sides of the same coin. Europeans dont call themselves natives, chinese dont call themselves natives, indians dont call themselves native.

Nahuas, wixarikas, seris, just like us indoamericans (mixed) they are all simply human beings with a mexican nationality.

Attached: 32235450_1080560475417180_1603849206185852928_n.jpg (1071x534, 125.04K)

Eat a bullet, you genocidal mutt

>it would end racism
Why do Jews shill this bullshit? Most people on Any Forums are spics and hapas.

Attached: Paul_Miller_Mugshot_(March_2021).jpg (600x750, 54.62K)

>In 3 generations these Latinos will have progeny that are 95% European. That's the main point.
I would make sure every single being in this country is forced to breed and be bred by BBC and black women until in 70 years the country is 99.9% BLACK and 99.999% Sub saharan genetically.

Attached: ayo wyboi.jpg (474x660, 30.86K)

the country would collapse at that point. Blacks as a group are not capable of maintaining a high level of technological development, democracy, life etc.

You're both delusional. White genes are recessive and there will always be a flood of new migrants from Central America, etc.

Attached: e37.jpg (600x676, 77.11K)

Neither are spics. Even the "white" ones let Peron ruin their country.

but isnt mexican nationality also a colonial product? the name alone refers to only one single ethnic group and ignores the others.

>Hispanic population coming into the United States is largely of European blood
>Hispanic population coming into the United States is largely of European blood
No we aren't. I'm about paper bag color, and 2 out of 3 of my siblings are pale and a lot more "European looking" than the average latino, and we are over 50% native American. Only 40% Spanish. The average latino in the US is probably over 70% native

Yes obviously. But it's the native and black blood holding them back. Being absorbed into the white or asian gene pool will make it all work out in the end

>It's another "Chicano tries to be white" episode

Attached: 1654608734177.jpg (1420x2013, 609.68K)

Exactly. I only know around 15 white Hispanics while I have seen thousands of brown ones. Just go to any Majority Mexican neighborhood in LA and nobody speaks English, they're all waving Mexican flags, and trying to extort you to use a fucking public restroom.

Attached: Disgustingwtf.jpg (317x358, 9.38K)

Here's your based trad castizo.

Attached: criollo.jpg (285x258, 13.7K)

Stupid fucking cope.
Most Mexican and Central Americans are DARK BROWN indians.

Look at my flag, I think I know better than you.

Based TVRK

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-06-16 11-47-16.png (1356x204, 53.97K)

So they are only half Indian, hahahahaha