I love the eu

i love the eu

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 6.32K)

i love u

Attached: eu_stronk.png (421x286, 106.55K)

I love bachlau

is this because of the eu?

based

Attached: 1627346940974.png (679x510, 474.7K)

Attached: world gdp.png (1186x614, 104.96K)

When are you getting deported, Pasha?

So what? You still have a better lifestyle than gdp bumped countries
I'll believe EU sucks and Europe will fail when I see people migrating away from it.

I would migrate right now if I got a US passport

I love the EU too :D

just search for a job on linkedin

Europe is a dying continent because Europeans keep looking back in time. We have Brits who still believe the British Empire can come back, we have French people jacking off to Napoleon, we have Italians still thinking the Roman Empire exists, we have Scandis yelling about MUH VIKANGS.

No European country will stand a chance in the upcoming century alone. We simply don't have the manpower, resources or power to compete with emerging giga economies.
USA already came up, China is the next in line but after that we have countries like India and African economies that have hundreds of millions of people and far higher potential for growth than European countries does.
>B-BUT WE CAN JUST STAY INDEPENDENT AND SMALL
Yeah good one. You will get eaten alive by other global giga economies and you will be begging on your knees to keep your sovereignty.

Europe MUST unite and Europe WILL unite.
And together, we can rule the upcoming century.

Attached: europeanfederation.png (6000x4650, 2.32M)

Being in America's sphere is far from perfect, still comfy tho

makes sense but you need to incorporate Russia too. It is essential.
I know for a fact Turkey will never make it but the exclusion of Russia seems absurd.
One way or the other Russia needs to be brought into EU. Or it will go into Sinosphere

Russia need to stop killing their white brothers before that happens

Is Switzerland begging Italy on its knees to keep its independence? How about Luxembourg?

Both of those countries are in the eurosphere and have no reason to argue with eachother.

A better example is when Swiss police arrested Gaddafis son for beating up hotel workers and in turn Gaddafi closed down Swiss companies in Libya and arrested 2 innocent Swiss citizens and refused to let them go.
Something similar happened in Sweden recently, when China forced Sweden to apologize for arresting 2 Chinese citizens who refused to leave a hotel lobby.
Thankfully Sweden refused, but in the future when China has more global influence I doubt countries will be able to stand up to their bullying and threats.

Can't happen in my lifetime at least. Russia would destabilize and destroy the entire federation.

countries in eu were killing each other just few decades before customs union it will be fine

Yeah I agree. I see Russia as just stuck a few decades in the past at the moment, they'll get over it like Germany and Italy.

You cannot compete, let alone surpass USA/China without Russia imho
I think Russia will enter eu by 2030

Only if you want to blame EU officials(and the politicians originally pushing for it) for not telling company boards to collectively kill themselves for shifting production chains to China etc oh so many years ago.

>I think Russia will enter eu by 2030
Completely delusional lol. Hatred of Russia is at an all time high. Russia is a dictatorship with no signs of democratizing.

quite a lot of things can change in less than a decade, I remember very well how reputation of Turkey was in early 2000s or even upto late 2000s-2011