Indian people should stop using the internet

Indian people should stop using the internet

Attached: 1651196108779.png (634x580, 367.48K)

Good evening CUNT

Seriously most annoying cunts on the internet

Indian people should be unable to call out of Indian in any way shape or form.

yeah intellectual levels are so low

I don't think there'll be a difference. There's much worse stuff coming out of European/American internet than Indian internet. Women cutting their tits, children being fed puberty blockers, i think it might be the reverse, Westerners need to be stopped from using the internet for the benefit of mankind.

This but Australians instead

Nah you just don't realize how retarded you are. All of the dumbest opinions I read on the internet are clearly written by Indians and third worlders in general. Indians spam Youtube, Twitter and every other social media site with their garbage content. They are poisoning all of the datasets humanity was creating. If you go on any beautiful womans instagram you will find pages and pages of the most retarded comments you have ever read written by Indians. I just recently came to the realisation that third worlders, with indians being the main culprits, have completely fucked the internet.

Everywhere that thirdies are welcome becomes a dumping ground and the internet is no different. In the future we will have NFTs that verify our race, and we will have urbit communities that exclude third worlders. The internet should be gate kept.

Indians are like children pls don’t be mean

Unbelievably based and don't take your meds

>If you go on any beautiful womans instagram you will find pages and pages of the most retarded comments you have ever read written by Indians.
why should this bother you? everytime this web has a alleged female you guys always spam tits or gtfo

I didn't agree with op until I read an Indian post and remembered they wouldn't say it or even think it the same way I'm reading it. They would think it with the Indian accent and that !ade me mad cuz I don't like the Indian accent so now I agree with him.

>American discovers other accents exists in real time

Good morning sir you tried to make a $500 payment to Microsoft sir but it didn't go through i need your card number again sir

Attached: good morning.jpg (1920x1917, 182.3K)

>Indians spam Youtube, Twitter and every other social media site with their garbage content. They are poisoning all of the datasets humanity was creating. If you go on any beautiful womans instagram you will find pages and pages of the most retarded comments you have ever read written by Indians
Why are you wasting your time doing all of this? Why don't you get a life?

I sometimes imagine what would happen if we had Chinese people on internet too.

I agree, and so should the rest of us. The internet was a mistake.

Holy cringe.

I'm trying to find a python tutorial I have to click through 3 Indian made tutorials by Indian retards with the thickest accents and horrible spaghetti code. I was just in a twitter space about crypto currency, half the people their had accents, the one Indian guy with the a barely understandable accents gets on the mic and completely embarrasses himself talking about Bitcoin to one million, and everyone is wrong, some poor thirdworlder with 80 IQ who bought the top. There's no where on this internet that is safe from you fucking retards any more and it's really starting piss me off

Indians have poisened humanities data sets with their low IQ and disproportionate population. The internet, which was the well of mans creations is in a state of slow decline because of your people. Before Indians had access to the internet, the internet produced mountains and mountains high IQ information. Those days are long gone. Stop using the internet.

Maybe they would balance out all the retarded data you dumb monkeys produce

Yep, uneducated white trash are actually THIS insecure.

You can easily find an English speaking python tutorial if you actually used your low IQ white brain.

Yeah, sorry but I just have no interest in exposing myself to retards if I can avoid it. And the internet has become a well for retards, and it just so happens that most of them have an accent, brown skin and no self awareness.

After clicking through 5 Indian retards and pumping air into shit skins on the algo. If only there was an internet that excluded everyone with an IP from India. Quality of information would increase by orders of magnitude over night. If you're an Indian you should be ashamed of yourself, stop having confidence, stop thinking you are human, just stop existing.

>tf
>tp
here's an "Australian internet friendly" image

Attached: 1641127396560s.jpg (64x79, 1.48K)

Hello Ranjeet, you will never be Swedish.

my name's Simon and I am Swedish.

>my name's Simon and I am Swedish.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 4.66K)

pakalu papito