How do you suffer in your country

i eat 1 meal a day
i go everywhere by bicycle
i sleep on the floor of a room in a flatshare (i asked the landlord to take out the bed so i could have more space)
i never go out or do anything. i stopped drinking, i don't go to the theatre or cinema.
i spend most of my freetime at the local public library because i don't like the people i flatshare with but i enjoy reading Turgenev, Dostoevsky, Kafka and so on.
i have no escape from my job if i were to quit i can't even go on neetbucks because i have too much savings to qualify
but if i rented a place without a job i'd run out of money after about 2 years

this is my life now. this is what i worked hard for.

Attached: my life.png (1424x864, 361.64K)

I dont
lifes good
looking for second marriage

you cannot suffer in saudi arabia.

> another I suffer in UK thread
bruh

A man is only whole by the 4th marriage. You are half way through my brother

bicycles are incredibly based. owning a used car when you don't know how to repair it yourself is a fucking nightmare. and a new car would be another monthly payment of several hundred dollars.

i'll stop posting them when i stop suffering
based i wish i was saudi instead of british.
cycling can be based
but in london it rains pretty much every single morning so you get soaked and feel miserable. that said it's faster and cheaper than public transport or driving that's why i put up with it.

I work 40 hours per week and deposit about 60% of my income to the landlord, insurances, internet and taxman.

soon, brother.
First marriage was about 4 years ago so im thinking in every 5 years another marriage.

tax gets 35% of my pre tax income
but i live in such a way to minimise how much rent takes up of it.
rent only takes up like 15% post tax income

>i eat 1 meal a day
I couldn't imagine that's enough to get all the calories required to be a big boy in

Move out of London

i usually just eat something like an egg sandwich or a bowl of rice.
i take multivitamins so its ok.

bottom right is peak soul. Especially if the pic was taken in some quaint little hamlet with 100 people living in it.

i also only eat one meal a week. eg one week i will eat egg sandwichs (i bought bread and a thing of eggs)
another week i will eat porridge (milk and oats)
and so on.
life is even worse outside of london. i will have even less money

Why don't you take your savings and move somewhwre cheaper than Londonistan or even UK as a whole?

i dont have enough savings to do that for more than like 10 years.
after which point i'd have to come to london and try to start over agian.

really the best option is death, but i believe the after life will probably be even worse so i'm not too keen on it.

Nonsense. Go to Sheffield, Liverpool or Leeds and you'll have a proper life on the UK

i cant get work in those places except in a supermarket or warehouse.

i have no skills outside some niche finance skills that only hires in london.
im trapped.

OP earns 66k GBP/year and whines all day on 4channel about how he "suffers".

Attached: 20220511_082335.jpg (1000x1000, 532.7K)

Get a truck driver's licence

my employer is ending my work from home. so i will stop shitposting on Any Forums soon.
truck driving isn't even well paid here.

>my employer is ending my work from home
good then we wouldn't have to see these threads day in day out

i'll post them when i get home.

also what kind of a fucking sissy boy are you?
>NOOOO THIS THREAD IS UPSETTING ME PLEASE THE HORROR
grow up you little cretinous slug

least schizophrenic suffering poster

UK suffering cannot be denied. british people are paid less than they were 20 years ago.

landlords here are evil, they subdivdie bedroom s and rent out flats without living rooms for profit

most people in the UK will literally NEVER retire.