Tfw 25yo khv neet

>tfw 25yo khv neet
>tfw the urge of wanting to become a father grows stronger each passing day
Is this a common occurrence in your country? Also how do I turn it off?

Attached: wojak hanging.jpg (164x308, 4.69K)

Just get a job and a thai gf

What pushes you towards wanting to become a father? All I can think of is sleepless nights, changing diapers, screaming kids, angry hormonal wife and not to mention all the expenses. By the end of it you might end up with an entitled brat anyway, or some daughter that fucks blacks.

No wonder you don't have any friends.

Attached: stare.png (500x400, 206.03K)

Not wrong but I don't think my worries are unwarranted though no? I'm just trying to understand what OP finds so appealing in getting a kid.

The continuation of yourself and of the species in general. I suppose it also offers some purpose to working hard other than to satisfy your own self-indulgences.

I can get behind the continuation of oneself, since it's a way with dealing with fear of death. I don't see continuing humanity as some sort of worthy goal since most people are bastards anyway. I guess working hard for your kid is a motivation, but considering how many people get divorced and completely psychologically fuck up their kid I doubt that's the motivation behind most people.

This is a boring conversation. Just lighten up.

Are you a woman?

Dopamine fast snake diet in your country faggot

No. Are you?

>suffer entire life in Finland
>I know, let's bring more people into this shit country

Finland is OK.

Attached: 1649274163804.jpg (3872x2592, 1.05M)

Subhuman hylic.

Not married, but have been taking care of my niece & nephew. Its fullfilling user. Mentally, spiritually & physically.

That's right, I'm a man who accepts nature and doesn't pretend with illusions.

You gonna ignore this? You big pussy

Dopamine fast didn't work for me... I think it's just a meme

You don't accept nature. You accept what others told you that nature is like.

>The continuation of yourself and of the species in general
Why would that be appealing?

So you can contribute to the loosh farm.