Does this happen in your country?

Does this happen in your country?

Attached: 1655345506071.jpg (1080x881, 357.45K)

no
the only thing i get offered is heroin

He looks part jewish

our code monkeys aren't smart enough to get a job at FAANG, no

Nigga could have retired in 10 years and be set for LIFE.

I think codemonkes/doctors who are also bloggers living in USA should get cut in half by an autocannon because THEY ARE UNABLE TO SUFFER

Attached: 1655335607995.jpg (789x558, 80.71K)

dios mio that's gotta be the ugliest chink I've ever seen

Looks vaguely hapa

my year salary is 6000$

it never even begun

Attached: 1649263915331.png (888x1185, 47.83K)

He’s probably making a lot of money anyways user

YOU CANNOT SUFFER IN THE USA

IF YOU HAVE 100+ IQ YOU WILL EARN LIKE 200K-300K-400K EASY

YOU DO NOT FUCKING SUFFER IN THAT COUNTRY FUCK YOU

$300k sounds like a lot but a third of that goes to taxes, and a $1.5 million dollar house (normal for San Francisco) and an $80k BMW lease would eat half of that. Throw in $30 dollar lunches and $10 coffee plus savings and poof there it all goes.
t. worked for a guy who made $250k as a lawyer in San Jose

Not really
>$180k after taxes
>$50k rent
>$50k to live middle class lifestyle
>$20k student loans
>$20k to save up for house down payment
So after ten years you have about $400k, no debt, and enough for a down payment on a house which don't get me wrong is a good position to be in but nowhere near enough to retire. Plus this is all assuming you're just one person, if you have kids you'll be genuinely struggling financially.

yeah those unavoidable basic life needs such as a 80k bmw lease, a house in downtown SF and five cupa of starbucks per day
a nation of complete fucking retards. albania construction workers can handle their money better than that. fuck you

>yeah those unavoidable basic life needs such as a 80k bmw lease, a house in downtown SF and five cupa of starbucks per day
Those things aren't as nice as you think. Do you think leather seats and expensive coffee will make you happy?

I don't know how the fuck anyone willingly wants to do programming for a living. Do you need to be genuinely autismo?

we don't work as hard just to live like fucking bums
t. makes over 200k

>rejected that job
I know he's a badass that was probably already well off but he wouldn't have done that unless his coworkers were giga cunts

>$50k for middle class lifestyle
Holy shit Yanks literally can't into money

a daycare here costs anywhere between 20-30k, then there's private schooling for kids, etc