/I2U2/

its over for the rest of y'all

Attached: 1637905321831.jpg (1834x1395, 263.15K)

>I2U2
bruh

>First QUAD
>Now this
Biden is really trying to prop up India as a bulwark against China

I Too, You Too

People would take this seriously if the name didn't sound like a charity or a mental health marketing gimmick.

Is it Eye Two You Two or I squared You Squared

Yeah why not call it IUIU or UIUI or UUII or IIUU UIIU

because then it sounds like an ambulance siren

India joins every group in existence, soon to joon the EU, ASEAN, Mercosur, GCC...

We should call it UUUU big guy

Attached: 1631750912548.png (956x1248, 86.31K)

All groups we joined failed :(

>Mercosur
Let's not get crazy here.

America did the same thing with China against Russia until China got too big, then they became the new boogeyman, same thing will happen to India.

LET'S GET GOOOO! ALLIANCE OF THE GREEDY

Attached: 1655293877398.gif (345x237, 1.87M)

Ah... the meeting of the minds...
The veil has been lifted and we finally see the man behind the curtain.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that America has been trying to use India to counter balance China. However, American media is fairly critical of India so I'm not sure what they want

United states
Uzbekistan
Uganda
Uruguay

UUUU
big guy alliance spanning 4 continents

What happened to that Australian plan?

this one looks more like a way to stop iran and the saudis from going full retard.

indians are becoming more and more concerned about being allied with US in 2022 than they were in 2020
US shouldn't have interfered with Indian affairs something trump was good at
Biden and his government keep poking at indian domestic affairs
this is created nothing but I'll will towards US
If US keeps interfering more and more WUAD will definitely fail

you're gonna need our fertilizers and the middle eastern oil as the world deglobalizes so shut up already unless you want the CIA to spread some good old fashioned democracy.

If you continue to bitch like a faggot CIA will make you an islamic republic.

don't over play your hand glow n*gger
we still buy most of our oil from Iraq and as of today russia has become our 2nd largest oil supplier
besides if we can always buy oil from iran, iraq and other middle eastern countries that hate you more than they hate us
similarly most of our fertilizers come from Russia
know your place AmeriKKKan

glow n*ggers spent decades arming gorzillion jihadi groups against india
do you really think we have forgotten that US along with ISI created all those terror groups that we are still fighting I'm kashmir?
we haven't forgotten CIAs involved in the past against india and we won't forgive anytime soon

Good morning, sirs

honey, Russia's not gonna survive this century. So listen to me when I say YOU WILL PLAY NICE WITH THE MUSLIMS and YOU WILL MONITOR OUR INTRESTS IN THAT REGION and YOU WILL DO IT FOR FREE.

As much as I hate to say it, I don’t think the US india relationship will last all that long. India distrusts the US deep down, they know where the Pakistani Air Force got those F16s.

>honey, Russia's not gonna survive this century. So listen to me when I say YOU WILL PLAY NICE WITH THE MUSLIMS and YOU WILL MONITOR OUR INTRESTS IN THAT REGION and YOU WILL DO IT FOR FREE.
Lmao, go be this fat somewhere else

Attached: ezgif-4-53a2bb0e39 (1).webm (362x360, 1.07M)

>you want the CIA to spread some good old fashioned democracy.
We've managed to avoid that for 75 years solely because of the british era red tape in the bureacracy.
aka unless the CIA manages to pay every level starting from clerk to administrative officers in every district of every state it's not happening.

Go suck china's dick already.