/brit/

english rose edition

Attached: 241096746_242978637719617_7875516931463085699_n.jpg (1080x1215, 137.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/17GoaQrejU5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There was a tripfag on /sp/ who got arrested for threatening to shoot up a school.

I’m so fucking lonely.
Never get a PhD. Marry in your early 20s and raise a family.

l got arrested for posting my ex-gfs nudes on Any Forums

Need a non-white (Irish) cum dump.

Yeah Any Forums is a honeypot site.
They'll only take threats of domestic terrorism and CP seriously though.
Nothing will happen if you comment "teehee le pakis xD"

Attached: JoanBlondell3 (1).jpg (857x1094, 127.61K)

voca.ro/17GoaQrejU5o

irish rose sub edition

Attached: 1576276149074.jpg (1280x1440, 137.8K)

Yeah, if you make a direct specific threat towards an institution then you’re probably in hot shit. Being a tripfag with a known personality makes you easier to track down too

I see Anons every single day posting here that they want to “kill” or “rape” people though and there’s no way they all get visits from the feds. Would be a waste of resources

>feds
FOY

Attached: 1637511165364.jpg (700x707, 81.76K)

at gymtoil

Thought that was Didier Drogba at first

no you aren't

Attached: 1655315063480.webm (640x460, 2.96M)

What does this mean to you?

@thatgaydoctor has monkeypox

rorke, thoughts on monkeypox?

love cock me

bootiful girl

what do i do when a former employer won't pay me? i had a job before and now my ex employer isn't paying the money for the time i worked and isn't replying to my messages. what do i do? sue them in court? i can't fucknig do that can i? i am just fucked, right?

had an alcohol wipe on hand and tried wipin me arse with it. now me bum stings. am i gonna die bros?

best to just lie down and take it. you dont want trouble

I want to cum whilst balls deep in Emma Watson's pussy.

Attached: Emma blowing me a fart.jpg (2832x4256, 1.4M)

am too
been stalling on incline dumbbell press and it's really starting to fucking annoy me, i've been consistently getting stronger at every other lift i do, why is this one so stubborn? baka

i think suing is an option, in the us lawyers will take a case like that even if you have no money if it looks winnable and they take a cut of the cash. otherwise look into any government labor/employment organizations if they have those in uk

What's more progressive than using state power to criminalise people who upset Eddie Izzard

her leaks have been wonderful

using state power to arrest people who insult george floyd in other countries

You're more likely to go to prison for peaceful protest than for fitting a tower block with flammable cladding

Hello my fellow twazzocks

Ah yes, the masters of bants. Your children are getting raped and trafficked by Pakistani men. And honestly, your people deserve it. For every 1 million of immigrants that come over I celebrate. The sooner England is wiped from the pages of history, the better

Attached: 42E326EE-F632-4B5D-8D95-E971946A3F14.jpg (1242x1195, 575.2K)

You live in England

That's not an understatement, They're fantastic. Not just the tits but those tight ass spandex shorts. HNNNG!

Attached: Emma-Watson-topless-1(SFW).jpg (768x1024, 451.58K)

Economic opportunism. What else do you think it is. You daft or something

why are yanks so obsessed over this one bint?

The thing is I was unemployed before and on welfare payments so they forced me to get that job and then they told me I wasn't required like 6 weeks in and now I'm owed thousands of pounds they won't pay. The government literally forced me to get that job.

they really weren't

just beat a bit of eldens ring

Oh so England is giving you something you want yet you're shitting on it? Ok.

if i get killed in a video game i turn it off and uninstall it immediately
life is too short

What are you saying. Money would buy your allegiance. Suppose it would considering you have no people of your own

i liked the leaks of her trying on bikinis too. still think she needs to put on some weight but i love her, wish i could have saved her from harvey

They were though. I want to see more of Emma in her spandex shorts.

Attached: Emma Watson spandex4.jpg (768x927, 134.66K)

don't post pap shots

sorry user those were my only ideas

I really hope GCHQ don't actually look through my post history lads. would be pretty embarrassing can't lie.

tore my elden ring trying to look for magic spells

jesus obviously you can take someone to court for not paying you
i'd write them a threatening letter first

Yeah I’ll pay you 2 quid a week