Is this happening in your country?

youtu.be/i1tKrVVg8hg
youtu.be/TPH9A7jnWcE

Attached: Japan.jpg (720x480, 206.39K)

Let me enlighten you Davidokun

it is not a muslim problem it is a kurd problem Japan doesn't have a visa with Turkey and kurds started to exploit this fact since 90s. This is probably some inner matter related to money. You sell kebab in my territory and all that jazz.

By no means I'm saying turks dindu nuffin but for japan specificially Kurds are a majority.(kurdish party always have a major victory in all elections) Yes Turks are just as capeable of being savages.

Attached: 77.jpg (338x149, 15.55K)

Why are they fighting, in the first video?

No. We don't have millions of muslims trying to enter our country, definitely not

Why do they enjoy sniffing each other's butts?

>peaceful protest demanding beheadings

Attached: 85.jpg (640x640, 29.24K)

This is what happen x10 if Japan don't invest more in Indonesia.

Invest or else.

Unfortunately yes. They chimp out over "insult" to their pedo profag while mocking our Gods with every breath. Government needs an entire ministry to appease their autism

Ali bin Hussein Yamazki Al Kobeti

had some drama at work when a muslim thought it was a good idea to go to the women's dressing room to do this in peace

No but there are millions of violent brown manlets here already

No, evangelical favelados kill them.
I hate islam so much.

Isn't Brazil ruled by a Lebanese elite though kek

lmao, it looks like they finna take a bbc doggystyle on god, no cap.

the Lebanese who came here were Christians.

>dat pic
Japanese landscape with Islam looks kino af

Maşallah

I have a relative that have been working at a shipyard in Japan for years. He recently got a good deal on a house near his workplace, which he turned into a mosque. The mosque is mostly dedicated for the Indonesians working at that shipyard but all muslims are welcome. He said he did all the proper paperwork for it, and he even knows the local enforcement there. The only problem he said is with one neighbor that gets annoyed by the mosque. The mosque doesn't even use loudspeakers for calls to prayer, but it can get crowded during special occasions like Eid so he said he understands why the neighbor is annoyed. How does that make you feel?

Pic related is a pagoda left from the old house. I don't know if you can see it but they put a little moon and star on top of it.

Attached: 20220515_181555.jpg (1920x2560, 3.77M)

The Jews will pay

Attached: cd7e99eace99fb094bfeff9fc7fb745c30d32e823f07514561abd6d1262afa95.jpg (1012x1200, 93.91K)

I think basado

based
how much he paid for the house, and how much his salary is ?

but those are muslims?