Everyone around you have their own thoughts, emotions, opinions, desires

>everyone around you have their own thoughts, emotions, opinions, desires
>everyone in history, from the highest king to the lowest slave, also had all of that
Crazy.

Attached: 1654728176101.png (550x503, 192.08K)

Yeah, but mine are better.

Nothing ever happens

What's the point of talking and relationships if I can't communicate exactly what I experience?

Everyone else is wrong and I am right but unironically

You can you just would be seen a deranged person because apparently "normal" people are not supposed to talk about these things

if you want to communicate direct experiences you should look into art

I'm having a little too much thought

I mean for example your girlfriend. Each moment you have bad or good, you both give it a different meaning. You don't notice only because you assume you are living the same thing. But over the years, the succession of giving meanings to different events...It just seems like we are living in a completely different world.

imagine actually believing this lol

No proof that's true though

yeah it often feels like people are having conversations about different things and just using others are a springboard for their own world, beliefs and feelings

i tried telling my therapist this but she got mad so i can only deduce that women don't actually have any of those qualities/thoughts OP mentioned

Attached: C11FDB63-7AAB-4BAB-9115-2707762A1292.jpg (1280x1200, 176.1K)

No. I am the only living being in existence and you are all just constructs of my Imagination.

Attached: 1616028403911.png (550x534, 23.74K)

can't be because you're actually a automaton that exists to reflect my own internal belief of that topic

A big wake up moment for me was realizing not everyone felt every emotion.

Yes. I am you and you are me.

Attached: 1653562725412.jpg (750x742, 502.76K)

There is nothing non-exclusive but the All; my end is communion with Being through the whole of Being.

>not everyone felt emotion.
fixed
wow same

Attached: 9B93E851-5BA2-4744-B70B-C7C208C3CFF9.jpg (1000x928, 139.97K)

Actually no.
There's only God and reality is just God experiencing itself.

i can only confirm that i know my own reality
therefore i must be god then, and the only god because i cannot prove others experience

What do you mean? My solution was trying to understand people better and hope that they do the same.

>It just seems like we are living in a completely different world
You are

No
You're likely just too inapt at expressing yourself

Yes

Well Meister Eckhart, I'm clearly the best part of God 'cause my life rocks and yours blows donkeys.