Work tomorrow in my cunt

work tomorrow in my cunt

Attached: 5pvhqr.png (633x772, 9.69K)

I told my manager last night I wasn't going to going because I was taking a personal day. I should have asked for the whole week instead. My PTO suffers.

>work
>buy megaman 11 with my work money
>it doesn't even run on my pc
i'm never working again

Go step on that coal, wagie

Attached: 1655306948440.jpg (871x1024, 162.14K)

Same but I am working from home.

just like 2 billion other people.

My current job isn't giving me enough hours and I'm having trouble finding another job

Yeah i need to fetch some more firewood in constant rainfall and then cozy rest of the day with alcoholic beverages before noon

2? More like 5.

might aswell just emulate the classics. they all work well on FCEUX, Mednafen/Bizhawk, SNES9X, Dolphin etc. for the whole 1-10 series

I get unemployment gibs but I'm unironically ready to start working again (provided it pays decently)

>Worked 8.5 hours yesterday.
>Went home are dinner went to sleep at 8:30pm
>Woke up at 7am
Wtf marx

how do you guys maintain your stamina?
i have just graduated and begun to work a 9 to 5 for the first time ever and i am chronically tired. when i say "tired," i don't really mean like "i have no energy" i more mean "i am sleep deprived." like on the weekends it immediately gets better and the feelings of sleep deprivation begin to compound as the week goes on

how to combat this? I sleep 7-8 hours a night and drink coffee in the morning. Am i just one of these people who needs like 9-10 hours a night or something?

what time does your shift start - end?
do you need to sleep that much a night? or do you just like to chill in bed for a while before going to sleep sleep?
i ask because i have been having sleep problems recently and am trying to learn more

what worked for me was reading for 20-40 minutes every evening in bed. and made sure bare minimum of sleep was 7 hours but would prefer 8 hours.

Tomorrow is some useless catholic hollyday and it will “choke” Friday too (it means friday becomes a hollyday too).

Being a neet tomorrow while i still look for a job how long until i give up and just get any job

That's why people say America isn't a christian country kek

The Church once burned a man alive in my country for forcing his workers to work in a saint day

that is a good tip
what do people read in Sverige?

Maybe it feels like you have to push your self to read the first few weeks and that you wanna go on your phone instead but it will get better. Atleast it was like that for me, took few weeks and after that I was looking forward to read my book every night to relax.
crime novels I would say is the most popular genre.

Coffee makes you crash

do you like Jo Nesboe? Is he a meme author? I read "The Son" (Sonnet i norsk) when I was in high school and thought it was pretty good