You must spend the rest of your life in either of these countries

You must spend the rest of your life in either of these countries.

Where would you rather live?

Attached: greece turkey flags.png (1300x800, 757.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/armenia/comments/vanaow/rant_armenian_tourists_in_turkey/
youtube.com/watch?v=0LaqsslRdkE
youtube.com/watch?v=rXgrcJTxqwA
youtube.com/watch?v=gidwzJBnUgg
youtube.com/watch?v=I1GFZhtwBXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course greece.
At least it's not a muslim dictatorship.

We were a dictatorship it all fell apart when we started to be more democratic

Türkiye has a lot more cultural centers and tight knit communities that haven't been tainted by tourism. They also have superior urban planning. Athens looks like a slum compared to some of the poorest Turkish cities.

Greece is miles better in tourism
most touristic areas in Turkey are gobbled up by Kurdish Mafia you really don't want to patronize them

greece is just a modern country with 0 real culture only larp for tourism.

turkey is actually interesting.

But I am talking about places that aren't touristy. There are countless hidden gems in your country that native Turks might not have even heard of, but pretty much everywhere in Greece has been gobbled up by the tourist industry.

there are no hidden gems anymore, there were in 90s. Now all coast has been sold. I'm serious. Open google map and look at the coast eastwards from antalya. You will reach mersin.
greece is actually more virgin in many places because they lack manpower and they are not as brutal and savagely capitalistic as turks are. All beaches are sold there are no hidden gem or virgin bay's to conquer.

Last time I went to vacation in Turkey was in 2015 and I stopped doing it because I don't want to enable mafia to launder drug money.
The amount of petty organized crime in tourism sector is insane. And for that exact reason they gobbled up every place.

Greece because I've actually been there and know what it's like unlike the larpers ITT. It's a lovely country, I'd love to learn Greek and integrate.

Ever been to Turkey? How did they compare?

Greece is an EU member state with a GDP/cap of $20,000 (nominal) with stable democratic institutions
Turkey is a semi dictatorship with a GDP/cap of $8,000
Also my Armenian grandmother would spit on the floor whenever someone mentioned Turkey in front of her
What a hard choice

old.reddit.com/r/armenia/comments/vanaow/rant_armenian_tourists_in_turkey/

Most prefer Greece because they are racist against Turks, nothing to do with quality service or anything anons said here. You actually get more bang for your buck in Turkey it has a very developed tourism sector. It is the reputation of the country that is troublesome. Israelis were visiting constantly until Erdo ruined it for example.
Most Europeans know Turks from diaspora and assume Turkey in its entirety is one giant kreuzberg so they don't want to visit it. Those who visit are often genuinely surprised.

Mind you Turkey is a shithole so it should tell you how low their expectations are.

where is the core of turkish identity?
is it in the middle of anatolia where people identify most strongly as turks?

Greece doesn’t have Erdogan so by default it wins. Which is a shame since it seems like an alright country with lots of history to it if it wasn’t ran by retards trying to get energy from Mustafa Kemals grave from the nonstop spinning he’s doing.

depends I guess very difficult to pinpoint and a location right next to another can differ in opinions

I've watched dozens of these videos. I think Türkiye is very beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=0LaqsslRdkE
youtube.com/watch?v=rXgrcJTxqwA
youtube.com/watch?v=gidwzJBnUgg
youtube.com/watch?v=I1GFZhtwBXE

Greece is ran by retards too. They just got bailed out by the EU.

There is none anymore since everyone is claiming "Turk" that it's moot by this point, people instead just keep to their own kin, ideology, culture or whatever. Everyone is a "Turk" nowadays, even if they aren't really seen as Turks by other Turks, hence the widespread confusion some people might get when all types of people appear as Turks to foreigners.

>Kurdish Mafia
Sounds based.

Türkiye'ye gideceğim ve çüklü kadın ile evleneceğim. Hiç kimse beni durduramaz.

Attached: a290b93b56ac6ed80ba505dfaa767028.jpg (1298x1316, 133.54K)

I would visit a low-medium tier area in greece before I go to a high tier area in turkey

Why?

maybe I shouldn't have said visit since the thread is about living but Greece is in a much better position now as well as in the future due to being an EU member for economic stability and NATO for war power. Turkey lacks economic stability, its membership in NATO is shaky and large parts of it are far more underdeveloped. Mentality is better in Greece as well compared to the bizarre islamo-liberal dichotomy going on in turkey from what i've gathered from turkish posters.