Mexico of East Asia

Mexico of East Asia

Attached: 1024px-Flag_of_Vietnam.svg (1).png (1024x683, 5.7K)

I'd love to visit Vietnam

Attached: q718wmoire491.jpg (3637x5456, 3.46M)

Vietnam (in my opinion) should stop simping for America or China and try and work on themselves and build themselves up as a nation.

ahem
give them time. once they industrialize they can finally stop sucking up to america and start taking nanyue back

more like chads of Asia

Why so much envy?

NOOOOOOO BUT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE MEXICO OF ASIA

Sovl

They've been growing for decades now.

Sorry user, Vietnam is the Latinx of Asia now

They're the only thirdie nation I'm really rooting for. I sometimes worry they'll be corrupted if/when they become 1st world though.

You're the Mexico of asia
Vietnam is the Guatemala of asia
Indonesia is El Salvador of asia
Malaysia is the Chile of asia
Thailand is the Colombia of asia
And Singapur is the Panama of asia

Sovl by day, Cyberpunk by night

Attached: cyberviet.jpg (4000x6000, 3.34M)

Big fan.

Attached: vietchad air.png (822x653, 115.63K)

No we're brazil

Post reeks of leftypol, your axe tranny wound stinks!

india is brazil. you are the entire caribbean

Are you having a stroke?

Attached: Spinoza.jpg (1200x1394, 320.49K)

Vietnam is the most "cyberpunk" Asian nation at their core even though their lack of wealth doesn't make it stand out yet imo. They have a "if it aint broke don't fix it" and hacker-like mentality of just patching shit up with cables hanging out in the open across the street, a complete free-for-all when it comes to traffic, etc. It just needs more skyscrapers and neon, which will come as their economy develops.

>inb4 people say their poor infrastructure will go away as they develop
I actually think the reverse is true. Vietnam will probably get more fast-paced and cut more corners to keep up with (and potentially overtake) competing economies.

Attached: nc3P3bq.jpg (2000x1333, 587.92K)

This is pretty much all of SEA
if you tell me this picture is from the Philippines or Thailand I would believe you

That's fair. I think sinosphere vibes is another part of the cyberpunk aesthetic though, and Vietnam is the most sinospheric nation outside of China/HK.

What even is a "Sinosphere" vibes? It's not like Vietnam still using the Chinese-derived script