Untitled

in your country

Attached: yyy.png (6460x3403, 2.33M)

>I suffer in Niger
lyin' ass niggas

Attached: suffering.png (1033x524, 49.46K)

I'm starting to think the real reason why Black people have so many children is to use them as a way to beg for money, because that's literally how they do it here.
They spread their children all across the town begging every corner of it, and being kids you can't help but feel bad for them.

>tfw our birth rate is slowing down
No

NOOOOOO

is it possible to tell someone from say Mali and Niger apart at first site?

50% of Niger’s population is younger than 15.

Now compare it with the child mortality map

Attached: 1920px-Child_mortality_rate_(UN_IGME_(1960_to_2017)),_OWID.svg.png (1920x1355, 355.66K)

They can just have children without repercussions. In the west you are forced to send them to kindergarten, school etc so you have to pay for them until 18+ compared to like Egypt where they send their children to work as early as 9

Hell no, can you tell fellow latin americans apart?

child mortality rates aren't high enough change the outcome desu

You can usually tell from what region someone is from but not what specific country, with some exceptions. You can easily tell a Dominican apart from a Puerto Rican here but I get your point

>can you tell fellow latin americans apart?
usually yes

Kek

It's probably not the only reason but they literally do this. Immigrants from Nigeria, Niger, Mali etc. Illegally cross into Ghana and shit up busy street corners in Accra by sending their 6 children, all likely less than 8 years old, into traffic at red lights to knock on people's car windows and beg for money. It's stupid as shit, and I don't why this has started recently.

Attached: 1.20800609.jpg (600x400, 51.22K)

>squid land
grim

>african country has 5 child per women
>20% dies
>still 4 per women

>kazakhstan and most of central asia fertillity rate is increasing
how

what in my country?