I am going to fuck a whore tomorrow

Attached: 0_Paul-Anderson.jpg (1200x900, 269.16K)

how much $?

I'm gonna order pizza, drink beer and watch the Harry Potter movies tomorrow.

If I wasn’t broke I’d do the same. I hate having no money, I can’t afford whores anymore

lol save up bud

200 I think but she looks good and Im saving myself today so I can fuck her good tmr

i cant wait till i get paid so I can buy a whore

I see no point to this. I’d only enjoy sex if the other person also wanted it. Also I would need to be in a relationship for some time with the person before we have sex. Am I weird for this?

>I see no point to this. I’d only enjoy sex if the other person also wanted it. Also I would need to be in a relationship for some time with the person before we have sex. Am I weird for this?

Attached: 614.jpg (600x800, 52.73K)

I had pizza yesterday. I got anchovies on the salmon pizza and it was too salty

Attached: 1487999696824.jpg (1080x915, 123.51K)

this is what I wanted, but the only girl who I loved keeps spinning me and keep coming and leaving me so I blocked her for good and will just fuck whores now

good luck broski

Attached: DomILOJXUAAlZMQ.jpg (1087x1087, 204.69K)

I don’t make much money anymore, takes me over a month to have enough spare money to fuck a whore

I usually order beef with onions, mushrooms, Bearnaise sauce and peppers.

Good job user
whores are cheaper than having a gf surprisingly

yea your mom

>literally four hours ago
>was supposed to go on a date with this chick I go out
>took a shower
>fap
>suddenly I don't wanna go anymore

If I were you I would just fap lol

i have some expenses coming up soon so most likely I'll be only able to afford whores till then end of next month

uniroincally true. she is seeing someone else now and posts pics every other day of luxury bars and restaurants that they visit which cost no less than $100 per sitting for 2 people

Attached: monkey_flip.gif (240x240, 1.9M)

Can’t you just be honest and direct with her and explain you either want to be in a relationship with her or she needs to make it clear that she’s not interested. Seems like a shame to give up on someone you really like and just fuck random whores

lmao I did that once. I was supposed to meet this roastie at a bar, but I fapped and fell asleep lolz

Attached: 1646564304248.png (769x612, 164.45K)

>be honest and direct with her and explain
She most likely already knows also if he told her that it’d probably dry her pussy up real good
Fucking random whores is fun too

she knows it and yet acts like she doesn't hence this happened. she is a fucking whore and severely mentally ill that leads to her being very unstable

Attached: 1647025739392.jpg (320x200, 8K)

Even if you think she knows already, or she does know, if you put her on the spot you can at least get an answer out of her. If fucking random girls is what you want then fine but if you really like her and she may like you back but have some issues for some reason it seems sad to give up on what could be a good relationship. I doubt fucking random girls will be as fulfilling even if it’s fun the moment

on top of it, I recently received some o fher messages about how she still cares and thinks about me. Let me leave her on read that'll make her want to blow her brains. Girls hate it when you don't give them attention esp when they think they are hot shit lol

Attached: 1647301377211.jpg (678x710, 70.53K)

trust me she won't, no girl would. if they like you they'll let you know otherwise they'll keep you as a backup without giving proper a response which I refuse to be

Attached: monkey_dog.gif (314x228, 1.84M)

People whores for fun not fulfillment

Attached: E7E3CA8A-F830-496A-8B38-32B95FF094B9.jpg (514x606, 70.68K)

That's pretty sad.

Honestly, I feel mostly the same way.

I can't help but be curious about it sometimes though. How does one even find prostitutes in the US? Besides going to Nevada

There are many websites online
Or you can look for streetwalkers(don’t do this, searching online is better)

what the fuck, 11yo people can drink in sweden