RIP

The reckless money printing finally caught up with them, send thoughts and prayers.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220616-074630_Chrome.jpg (1440x1821, 715.35K)

based jerome
all in on the arrmighty dorra

>tfw have no debt
It's a good feeling. I can't wait for everything to crash so I can start buying assets like crazy.

>flag
whatever happens with the us economy will affect you 10x more

China won?

Attached: 1651699841096.jpg (591x275, 27.19K)

We're more affected by your sanctions on Russia and tariffs on China. At this point I don't care anymore about your bogeyman threats of "you'll be sorry when we're gone". Just go already.

Attached: 1446944383707.jpg (500x375, 48.52K)

What does this mean? I know literally nothing about economics.

Basically your politicians kept kicking problems down the road for others to deal with because they're shortsighted and self-serving, fully aware that trying to confront any systemic failures within the U.S. financial system head-on would be political suicide.

So they just kept kicking the can down the road until there was no more road to kick it down.

Attached: 1652614049653.jpg (622x618, 55.91K)

Cheap houses (for the rich).
No houses (for people in debt).

Attached: 1648234920086.png (769x612, 164.47K)

desu raising rates isn't doing nothing, biden/powell are just going to start a recession in order to avoid hyperinflation (arguably worse)

Neither does OP. This is a good thing. It will reduce inflation and bring tons of capital to the US and people want to park their money here for higher interest rates. It’s bad for all the stupid thirdies who’s shitholes have been built up on extremely cheap loans as no one is gonna want to invest in your economy if they think they could get a better return in the US where you don’t have to worry about total collapse or property laws being ignored.

Chinabros... US is winning...

Capital is never coming back to the US
Clinging on to what little remains is all we can do

>tfw i make six figures and have no debt

Attached: 1511307516895.jpg (656x492, 89.51K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 9.23.13 PM.png (692x451, 63.1K)

Is that why the dollar continues to appreciate on every other major currency. Everyone else also prints money hand over first the difference is we aren’t on the verge of demographic collapse so people actually want to park money here.

canadian dorra will go the way of the trkish lira

>we aren’t on the verge of demographic collapse
Huh? I wonder what you meant by this.

Nah, we're actually fine.

Attached: cad.png (660x252, 22.38K)

i said "will" didn't i, do you not have a future tense in your favorite chinese dialect or what

sure.
Bidens build back better 2.3 trillion he got out is kicking in. They are planning another stimulus package to go out early to mid july.
Inflation is going up because of all the money trump loaned out was never paid back to the fed. Roughly 4.2 trillion.
So what they did was turn the rates up to kill off inflation but it makes harder for the rich to gamble with fed loans.
Normally this would really screw up our economy because we are in a recession, however, with bidens bbb 2.3 trillion it's countering it.

So tax money is going to the poor and middle class and small businesses and the rich aren't getting bridge loans from the fed anymore without paying out the ass. ( they lost 900 billion so far the last 30 days).
Stocks will bounce for a minute, everyone who is an idiot will say it's crazy, anyone who has been watching the bbb, blm contracts, production rates and unemployment rates know it's just a money shift because biden really hates born hyper rich assholes and during the 2009 bullshit he was raging, he didn't want to bail anyone out during those years. He just wanted the rich to eat shit, Obama knew if he did that it might cost him re election so he compromised.
Biden doesn't really give a shit about getting reelected.
By july 7th or 8 same old stuff. Inflation will cool down now and things will be back to normal. They interest rates should have been raised 3 years ago but trump had the fed loan out trillions and keep the rates low trying to juice the economy.

too long didn't read version Growth will be around 2.3 to 2.6 ish with low inflation rather than 2.8 to 3.0 with crazy inflation.

He means white replacement is preferable to an aging population. Which isn't wrong, depending on who you ask.

Attached: 1648269109618.webm (720x720, 1.38M)

Populations. Almost every developed country and middle income country are on the cusp of population shrinkage. This will ultimately lead to “japanification”. The usa doesn’t have this problem so will still have consumer driven growth. This makes the US a good place to invest money in the long term.

Good for you. Yet the service based jobs might get hit. They might want to cut down the costs.
Prepare Fren.

Attached: 1648420117196.png (251x201, 8.06K)

The Cope. Inflation is being driven by labor shortages and commodity shortages wtf are you talking about.