Apparently two fishermen were illegally fishing in the Amazon, two journalists went to complain...

Apparently two fishermen were illegally fishing in the Amazon, two journalists went to complain, and them the fishermen killed them, dismembered them, burned the remains and sank the boat.

I don't think this happens in your country

Attached: file.png (976x837, 604.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/7515962/more-arrests-made-in-dispute-over-indigenous-lobster-fishing-in-nova-scotia-rcmp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Latinx moment

Story doesn't add up

Neither in ours because the real story is that they were a foreigner journalist and a self-appointed environmentalist who got in trouble with criminals (one possibility being a Peruvian drug dealer) who apparently had them killed while they sailed through a very remote/inhospitable Amazon region

>a leftoid city journo and some brit cuck go to the middle of the Amazon and try to tell locals where they can fish or not
Let this serve as a lesson.

Brazil is not Latinx

South America is like a battle royale game

people terrorize native fishermen here actually

globalnews.ca/news/7515962/more-arrests-made-in-dispute-over-indigenous-lobster-fishing-in-nova-scotia-rcmp/

sounds based

>go to the middle of the Amazon
>somehow the most dangerous part about it are other people

Attached: 1655341314384.png (593x517, 231.21K)

Does a brit kek going to Brazil to play Amazon fisherman police actually sound believable to you? He was probably going there to do an illegal logging in the Amazon story or some bs.

Based

>Does a brit kek going to Brazil to play Amazon fisherman police actually sound believable to you?
Yes, very. Even more so if he is some rich fag with a superiority complex and lots of free time.
>He was probably going there to do an illegal logging in the Amazon story or some bs.
Both things can be true. Come here to do some story then decide to tell locals what they can and can’t do.

He was a journalist for the notoriously suspicious The Guardian, and he was also involved with NGOs, so his presence there is indeed shady

Humans are always the most dangerous thing anywhere. That’s why we rule the planet.

I live in the state this happen, and therefore my opinion matters more than anyone in this fuckin thread.

>He was a journalist for the notoriously suspicious The Guardian

Based as fuck. He was there on behalf of globohomo, glad he got rekt

His dealings, contacts and intentions there may have been not as innocent as they seem

Are you from Manaus? What do you think really happened?

Are you from Manaus?
yes
What do you think really happened?
dunno.

What I do know however is that this state is huge, with only 3 M people, and the region the thing happen is the most remote and underdeveloped one, I'd say its akin to Antarctica in terms of how remote and isolated it is, so anything could have happened really.

Did you use to watch Wallace Souza's TV show?

>What do you think really happened?
Are stories such as this one so unbelievable to you?
Like, do you want me to tell you they were yeeted for discovering the lost, 450 million year old, alien civilization of Ratanabá?

literally who

This does happen in my country.

The traveling all the way to play fisherman police story is unbelievable to me. If he was there to fuck kids or pay bribes that would be more believable.