In my county it is exceedingly rare to be able to walk into a department store and communicate yourself to the cashier...

in my county it is exceedingly rare to be able to walk into a department store and communicate yourself to the cashier because 90% of the time they don't speak a word of english.

Attached: 3slkto.jpg (493x481, 43.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ref
miamidadematters.org/demographicdata?id=414§ionId=935
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't go to the ones in the ghetto. Problem solved

Just approach the youngest looking one

é de cair o cu da bunda mesmo hein camarada

south florida is overrun with cubans. they are everywhere, in every neighborhood.

What ghetto barrio do you live in?
Everyone here speaks English

why would you talk with the cashier?

miami isn't like el paso or los angeles, cuban zoomers barely speak english. something like 40% of all under 18s speak spanish exclusively, in school we call them refs.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ref

The other option is expensive service sector with native English speakers. Service sector is already quite expensive in USA. I would think twice before wanting to make it even more expensive.

I live in one of the most diverse cities in the country and have never once encountered this
Just my neighborhood has
>white americans
>europeans
>mexicans
>Salvadorans
>Colombians
>Vietnamese
>Chinese
>Koreans
>pakistanis
>Palestinians
>Lebanese
>Iranians
>Nigerians
>afghans
>Filipinos
>Indians
>Sri Lankans
>Malaysians
Not once did I ever experience "can't talk to cashier"

ok, and?

Don't shop in places filled with latinos then

you still don't get it, it's literally the entire city that's like this. only 24% of miami-dade county exclusively speaks english.

miamidadematters.org/demographicdata?id=414§ionId=935

Move out

How are they even fucking hired?

That sounds so socially and economically disruptive the city should mandate English levels and English proficiency tests.

sí señor, ¿le gustaría una bolsa de plástico con ella?

is this actually real or are you joking? Why wouldn't the young cubans speak english? Its hard to believe since literally all of our media is in english, their professors teach in english, etc... Even the mexican zoomers speak english almost exclusively with the spanglish mix here and there.

difference is miami is 71% latino and more are arriving all the time

Cubans are ethnocentric and racist. They don't like whites, blacks, Asians, Arabs, natives, and of course no other Latinos except Spaniards

>language spoken at home
That doesn't mean they can't speak English