Have you ever met people from this country? What were they like?

Have you ever met people from this country? What were they like?

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png (1920x1097, 28.98K)

Why are there so many iranians in canada?
I swear to God whenever I search up anything related to iranian culture it's always from someone in canada or an organisation in canada

yeah they're all over in toronto, made a good iranian friend in montreal too

overall they're fine, just like anyone else

Met shitloads of Iranians, most were nice people
Lost my virginity to an Iranian

For some reason Iranian immigration to Canada is really popular. 90% of the Iranians I've met had Canadian citizenship

my taxi driver in munich was iranian, talked about how muslims should work together or something then gave me his phone number in case i need a taxi driver again

Are they the type to call themselves persian and not iranian?

Yeah they have a Shia mosque on my island

brown hands typed this post

Yes, a few went to my university, all really great, kind and funny guys.

Never met anyone who called themselves Persian tbqh

I'm a hapa sorry

>120k in australia
never met one tbqh, i have met a kurdish person though

No but I've met a lot of people from this flag and they are all supremely based.

Attached: 1280px-State_flag_of_Iran_(1964–1980).svg.png (1280x731, 67.14K)

Thanks God, no.

mutant freak

Oh ok

Attached: 1627672692405.jpg (800x450, 49.58K)

They are basically like Turks. Quite a lot of good people but also many retards too.

But they mostly exported their upper middle class so their reputation is undeservingly better
One trip to Tehran (not just north of the city) or places like Qom can and will deteriorate the average reputation.

Genuinely the worst people I have ever met. Don’t get me wrong there’s good and bad people everywhere I’ve met some good ones but pretty much all the worst people I’ve met have been Iranians.

turkish proxy hands made these posts

I'm a cisgender agnostic Iranian male, ask me anything

>Why are there so many iranians in canada?

Because the favorite places for cisgender Iranian people to move to are America and Canada for the following reasons

-English speaking
-diverse
-developed with lots of opportunities
-far away from Europe the racist chud continent
-many different landscapes and and types of weather
-high salaries

>whenever I search up anything related to iranian culture

Why do you this in the first place?

>lost my virginity to an Iranian

Why?

Thanks for using our real flag bro

Attached: امریکا یا کانادا.jpg (1280x720, 121.5K)

>Why?
She is an attractive cisgender Iranian woman.

#
Ok Chang, I'm sure you Chinese people are the nicest on the planet and everyone adores you. *sarcasm*

>Wannabe white
>Hate being Iranian and hide it
>Live in southern Cali and change their names to seem “white” despite being brown as shit with a big nose

None of this stuff happens, so stop lying, faggot

Attached: 13227764_1097751760297926_7431818997440949330_o.jpg (1080x1074, 124.84K)

sorry lad, was a bit harsh x

Nope I’m Canadian
So is your camel cisgender or transgender?

What did she look like? What was her field of study? Was she born in Iran or Europe?

I have pet dogs, like many other cisgender Iranian people

Attached: Cisgender Iranian manlet.jpg (771x964, 82.5K)

I've never personally met one. They have a reputation for being schizo hyper-nationalists like the cisgender guy.

>What did she look like?
She was very attractive, kinda looked like Eva Green. She might have been half English, not sure now. We were in high school together. Can't remember what she went on to study. Maybe I'll get to ask her at the 10 year reunion next month

Met two, one of them is a bro, the other was a generic assimilate richfag that called himself Persian. Neither seemed to be the "May Allah smite Israel" type

Also, born in Europe I think