What's your weed experience in your country?

What's your weed experience in your country?
>state recently legalized
>THC delta 8 gummies have been legal federally for a while
>find out my parents are stoners
>they offer me a THC gummy
>try one
>about half an hour goes by
>suddenly feel like I'm in a state of pure euphoria and bliss
>music sounds like literal magic
>food and drinks taste like heaven
>tv and internet become portals to wherever I want to go
>giggle myself to sleep while watching movies, anime, and nature documentaries
>develop newfound appreciation for the universe
>still giddy and blissful the next day
>happiest I've been in years

Attached: weed-words-20-words-to-expand-your-cannabis-vocabulary.jpg (2121x1414, 498.22K)

Meow!

Attached: meow.jpg (600x400, 46.77K)

I never tried it and this country is run by idiots who hate weed. People want to legalise it though.

based i tried hhc gummies theyre legit and so d8

I got approved for THC and CBD oil usage for CPTSD, that's it really. Also it doesn't help as much as I'd like. Hopefully once I move to Europe I can get something better.

I smoke joints to numb my pain of existence. I used to do this with alcohol but It was too taxing on my body, also my dad was an alcoholic.

Used to smoke weed with 2 besties in highschool. I don't really like the feeling of being high, I just liked spending time talking about bs with them.
One of them's dead now.

i have never smoke marihuana nor tobacco

A friend and I ate my bros brownies back in 8th grade because I thought he was hiding food. Turned out to have weed in it so we ended up spending the entire night watching the Lotr trilogy and half of the Hobbit films. We tried watching the films again while sober and then later stoned again but the Hobbit films were always impassable.

Death penalty to potheads

Smoked myself into a psychosis

Attached: 1506671340873.gif (400x422, 812.91K)

been legal in my state for a while. spent the past 2 years smoking a lot and trying to drown my sadness. quit about 2 weeks ago along with drinking. feel my mental acuity recovering but that just makes me despair more.

this happened to my roommate first time we smoked
i stick to le funny brain go brr potion for this reason

Attached: 09052A84-3B74-4370-8DA2-4246573F5301.jpg (1280x472, 25.27K)

>>suddenly feel like I'm in a state of pure euphoria and bliss
>>music sounds like literal magic
>>food and drinks taste like heaven
>>tv and internet become portals to wherever I want to go
>>giggle myself to sleep while watching movies, anime, and nature documentaries
>>develop newfound appreciation for the universe
>>still giddy and blissful the next day
>>happiest I've been in years

babbys first high. you sound like a massive faggot.

tried it first at 15 and from then on it became a habit all through highschool and university, had to quit on my last year to focus on school more seriously. After that only started doing it again recently as edibles. I take an edible and my day just dissapears away, I wake up the next day and have no clue what I did so I dont take them that much

Attached: 1632816673702.png (1700x1700, 307.82K)

I like cbd gummies

At least he enjoyed it

I tried it once and it didn't do anything to me that I could perceive.

Don't over do it with the weed. It stops being fun and either just makes you tired or anxious. This is where alcohol comes into play

>gummies
>gummy
>giggle
>giddy
>happiest
just kys retard

lmao are you me, I used to hate stoners be anti weed until I had some edibles and damn I feel less anxious and stopped caring about little things, my mind feels open

I used to get weed on hydra but the g*rms have seized their servers and i dont even know if their website is compromised or not
Dont want to risk it but i cant smoke weed or do any type of drugs either due to my fear or ending up in a ward again because doing drugs doesn't coexist with meds well
btw weed here is overpriced and is not worth the money