In Islam Muslims can not be slaves

In Islam Muslims can not be slaves.
In Christianity Christians are supposed to be slaves and love being slaves.

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.
Ephesians 6:5

Zakah expenditures are only for the poor and for the needy and for those employed to collect [zakah] and for bringing hearts together [for Islam] and for freeing captives [or slaves] and for those in debt and for the cause of Allah and for the [stranded] traveler – an obligation [imposed] by Allah. And Allah is Knowing and Wise.
﴿60﴾۞ إِنَّمَا الصَّدَقَاتُ لِلْفُقَرَاءِ وَالْمَسَاكِينِ وَالْعَامِلِينَ عَلَيْهَا وَالْمُؤَلَّفَةِ قُلُوبُهُمْ وَفِي الرِّقَابِ وَالْغَارِمِينَ وَفِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَابْنِ السَّبِيلِ ۖ فَرِيضَةً
مِّنَ اللَّهِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ

Attached: bible quran.jpg (759x422, 30.16K)

they are already slaves to god

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?
He is our creator, but above all else he gave us freewill, just like the Djinn.

what is your favorite quranic verse?

Sourate Al A'la, I used to go to a Camp school when I was a kid and it resonated with me so much I had such an easy time memorizing it, even now I can read it so fast without making any mistakes.

Cool, why do you think some people are Islamaphobic in Europe when the Quran literally says for Muslims to not mistreat others?

>2022
>slaves
In what world are you living?

someone owned by another who has no authority over himself can be considered a slave.

Because most Arabs are selfish and only follow religion when it benefits them.
Take for example how Islam forbids slavery, yet even when they became muslims they still didn't abandon it, hell they expanded it.
And don't even get me started with women rights.

Someone can be a slave without anyone calling him a slave.

> The 2018 Global Slavery Index estimates 794,000 people currently living in slavery-like conditions in Russia. This includes forced labor, forced prostitution, debt bondage, forced servile marriage, exploitation of children, and forced prison labor.
Welcome to the modern world.

It's gonna get worse now that Russia doesn't care what the World thinks of it anymore.

I refuse to be a slave to any man. Even If God was real I'd refuse to serve him. No man or God has power over me.

That may be but it absolutely does not explain why many Europeans have bigoted views of immigrants and Muslims and people who are not white. Why does this reflect on individual Arab people? It obviously doesn't. You could just as easily justify bigotry to people of Christian or Jewish backgrounds with this logic.

You dumb brick, I already said God has given us freewill.
It's up to you to decide what to do, and of course, to shoulder responsibility for your actions in the afterlife.

9/11 and terrorism doesn't help the case, things weren't this bad before that.

>In Islam Muslims can not be slaves.
>In Christianity Christians are supposed to be slaves and love being slaves.
uuuhhh user i think it's the opposite

Why didn't Muslims try to reach out to the westerners to teach them that Islam literally forbids violence against Christians?

It's a PR problem with Muslims allowing this violent narrative to spread when it goes against the Quran.

You have a Bible?

>Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ.
>Ephesians 6:5
Because de facto we are God's slaves, and obedience to His holy will is main goal for a good Christian. Btw, Jesus Christ, glory to Him, didn't call us "slaves", but friends.
John 15:15 "I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you."

Attached: Clipboard03фс321.png (640x623, 526.61K)

Tell me what of the New Testament helps with people not being subjected to slavery.

>Slaves, obey your earthly masters
This is not a spiritual master this literally means to obey and serve whoever is your master, it's a commandment for slaves to obey completely just as they obey christ obey their owner.

You should love slavery because Christ said it is something Godly for you and Christ determines morality and what is good.

Attached: slaves.jpg (1920x888, 200.86K)

>Why didn't Muslims try to reach out to the westerners to teach them that Islam literally forbids violence against Christians?
Because the idiots from the middle easts aren't helping, The guy responsible for 9/11 was from Saudi Arabia too.

that's not what it means retard. Muslims are slavers to this day

>that's not what it means retard. Muslims are slavers to this day
tell me what in the new testament helps with making someone not be conditioned to being a salve?

>This is not a spiritual master this literally means to obey and serve whoever is your master, it's a commandment for slaves to obey completely just as they obey christ obey their owner.
>You should love slavery because Christ said it is something Godly for you and Christ determines morality and what is good.
We are all equal before Him, both kings and slaves.
"O Lord and Master of my life, a spirit of idleness, curiosity, ambition, and idle talking; give me not.
But a spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love, bestow upon me, Thy servant.
Yea, O Lord King: grant me to see mine own failings, and not to condemn others; for blessed art Thou unto the ages of ages. Amen."

Attached: 0fa29f6a577feb1cdd58a8a28ef24b6c.png (857x798, 1.27M)

I bet most of that slavery is happening in progressive Islamic regions.