Yes i will stay forever

Yes i will stay forever.
No i will go to the military
Yes i will break korean laws
No i will not assimilate

Attached: Picsart_22-06-13_18-45-25-872.jpg (3197x3753, 1.63M)

Will not* go to the military

I can take your place in the army

Yes i will just extend my visa until i turn 37 then revert citizenship then i will not go to the military and there is nothing you can about it.

9000 iq gook

my korean cousin also dodged conscription. is it quite bad?

Yes but in this juhyun case he is literally exploiting a loophole in korean laws and fucking up the system.

do they treat you very badly in the army?

Yes. Its very for autists like juhyun.

Nigga there is restrictions on employment as a F-4 gook.
But you will work in some sweatshop till 37.

you will get deported back to Canada

No i will just use the F-5 card then they cant do fuck all till i turn 37 literally avoid the draft in the most skilled way possible.
Im untouchable by law until they close the loophole i just pulled.

>Yes. Its very for autists like juhyun.
They can't get an exemption?

If he reverts citizenship back to south korean he will serve but hes gonna just keep extending his shitty visa till 37 and avoid the draft.
At worst he can revert at age 30 then he will be a street sweeper for 2 years.

Alot of USA gooks pull this sick trick too.
Overseas korean status sucks tho you will just end up living and work with chinese gooks.

>HYUN
>헌
?

>Overseas korean status sucks tho you will just end up living and work with chinese gooks.
I had a Korean friend once, he had a really well off Christian family.

I've been Hikikomori since I was 10.
I envy Korea, because conscription seems like a good opportunity to get out of Hikikomori.

There are more hikkikomoris in korea than japan.

He cant unless commits a crime.

Can someone explain this? What is the squid doing? Did he get Canadian citizenship as a Korean, but he still lives in Korea?

going to canada to dodge the draft

His parents moved to canada then got citizenship then he just moved back. Thats it.

So he got a permanent resident visa in Canada? You can really extend your visa for 20 years?

>His parents moved to canada then got citizenship then he just moved back.
So he's a Canadian citizen? What is that ID card for?

No his a citizen of canada but korea has a retarded law which give overseas korean special status in korea where they can live and work(with some minimal restrictions). Also if live for 2 years they give a special permanent resident visa (only for people with korean blood)

No hes just keep the oeaf citizenship just to not having to do military shit and paramilitary training. Which is why most koreans hate overseas koreans.

Well that makes sense, that overseas people won't be drafted. Was he born in Korea though? If he's a Canadian that happens to be Korean he's not dodging the draft, he's an immigrant.

did any of you korea anons get conscripted?

Its Overseas korean card which is only ontainable through korean ancestry. Its unobtainium for foreigners with foreign blood.

I think Korean Hikikomori is due to youth unemployment.
when the baby boomers retire, there will be a labor shortage and high school graduates will have human rights in Korea.

>did any of you korea anons get conscripted?
I've seen some here that have posted proof, some say they liked it but won't stay in the military because the pay is shit. Considering Korea's insane cost of living i'm not sure how the government expects people to continue with a military career.

Yes that card is only obtainable through korean ancestry(100%) and being born in korea while having foreign citizenship.