Please IKEA come to Brazil

Please IKEA come to Brazil

Attached: 1655333586554.jpg (1080x751, 133.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-06-15/ikea-to-further-scale-down-business-in-russia-belarus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dont tell me that we closed our ikea stores in russia because of the war lmao

This is retarded as fuck, there are no stores in french guiana and I'm french guiana
>t. Wrong flag because 4G changes flag

why are foreigners so obsessed with shitty mass produced furniture that you have to pay to assemble yourself lmao

It's because France, probably

>Guadalupe

>dont tell me that we closed our ikea stores in russia because of the war lmao
you just did
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-06-15/ikea-to-further-scale-down-business-in-russia-belarus

because your country have death metal and ikea, nothing more

lmao

lmao

I forgot the peace nobel prizes to war criminals

We don't give out the peace prize. Uneducated shitalian strikes again

that is norway

>In accordance with Alfred Nobel's will, the recipient is selected by the Norwegian Nobel Committee, a five-member committee appointed by the Parliament of Norway.

we are retarded but not retarded enough to give Barack 'Drone Bomber' Obama a peace price lmao

I didn't said you give it out, illiterate frail cumskin. I said nobel prizes is one of the really few famous things from your country and the nobel prize is famous to be given to war criminals to lick some fat mutt butt

Why does it take them four fucking years to open a single shitty store? I want to buy their crappy furniture and meatballs NOW.

>norway
tell me the difference between your cunt and norway

supply chains take time to set up, plus they want to make sure the place is stable. they don't do anything unless they are sure its profitable.
They didn't pull out of russia because of the on going thing.
They pulled out just like mcdonalds did because they knew no one there would be able to afford their things for the next 5 to 7 years.

Maybe they will go back to russia in 4 to 6 years but not any time soon. Everyone's models all say the same thing. this isn't current events either unless current events go back 4 years. That's how it works with these types of businesses.

If a bunch of large high end global business pulls out of your country, it's not some topical thing. It's a decision they've been thinking about for over 2 or 3 years. Same with going into a place.

sure
norway was a poor and irrelevant shit hole until they discovered oil
while norway was eating fish and fucking their sisters we were battling against the germans and russians for centuries

Attached: Sweden - Norway border.jpg (750x1009, 152.2K)

>this poor damage control
Pathetic

>Former market locations

Attached: 1653600200743.png (1200x1600, 343.17K)

IKEA are the biggest killer of trees in the world.

When did shitalians start acting like mutts? Being proud of being retarded is literally the typical mutt copem