The Irish be like my native language is English

The Irish be like my native language is English

Kinda sad ngl senpai

Attached: resized_irish_american_st_patricks_day_new_york_city___getty_2.jpg (570x380, 39.19K)

>I will never be woken up in a cozy mud hut by the cold breeze of the north Atlantic next to a wide hipped freckled redhead with the face of an angel.

Just kill me already

Irish is the third most commonly spoken language in Ireland, after English and polish in the number 1 and 2 spots respectively

Attached: 1654031584044.jpg (705x397, 63.12K)

Why
Irish was holding them back

Finns be like "ya I'm totally finno-ugric Asian mongoloid but for some reason I look the exact same as blonde blue eyed SS swedes"

based poles genociding jews making them move to the middle east and start cosplaying as a country adopting a language they didn't speak for 2,500 years

Hebrew went from a dead language 80 years ago to being spoken by 10 million People thanks to our effort
Irish isn't spoken by even half the population IN IRELAND
tell me Padraig, won't you say it's more appropriate to say the modern irish cosplay as the irish of the past that actually spoke their own language?

Atomic destruction

The taffs mog the taigs and the jocks in terms of language, over half a million people speak Welsh and it's well on its way to being a million in a few years. They're all still pathetic slaves THOUGH

I always find these threads funny, because Britain always gets off free even though they speak English instead of their native languge, which is Welsh.

Attached: 1645650934072.jpg (759x912, 72.93K)

What's the point of Hebrew? Why don't you just speak Polish or something?

Shrek people.

originally when this country was just created that was the plan, creating an extension of eurpoean Jewish culture here, but quickly jews from outside Europe started complaining about their history essentially being replaced so in the end it was decided using Hebrew would because 1) it would make the country more equal and less Ashkenazi dominated and 2) it would create a sense of national unity

Interesting. That's less autistic than I expected.

How the fuck is poles and Italians larping as ancient Hebrews meant to be a flex?

I thought jews were smart

Imagine if Italians started speaking Latin and pretending they were roman

so basically it's a larp tnx for admitting it

You should have done the same with Swedish instead of reviving the language of Forest Finns.

Your language was created in a way that would allow for easy transition from Arabic as majority of you are just that, Arabs.

imagine if the Irish started speaking their own language instead their oppressors language and goddamn POLISH.
our "larp" has resulted in a more sophisticated culture than whatever the the modern Irish call their butchered remains of a "culture".
our "larp" has created a greater sense of national unity and brotherhood than the turbo globohomo remains of Irish identity could dream of.

Attached: 1654342857138s.jpg (159x250, 4.75K)

>Israeli flag
>talking about national unity
lol, not even lmao, just sad

Attached: IMG_20220531_195833.jpg (1080x691, 180.84K)

that was also a part of it, jews from yemen and iraq were largely illiterate but they had a grasp of Hebrew and arabic (yemeni jews actually remembered the entire old testament by heart and passed it form generation to generation because they couldn't actually read the text), so the transition to hebrew definitely helped with integrating them

>two retards on a Burmese cooking forum insulting eachother means we don't have national unity.
Croatian education
Btw you are just catholic serbs

Attached: 1648639435543.jpg (250x250, 6.36K)

I suck cocks btw

ט.ערבי

Attached: 1654011240724.jpg (259x194, 13K)

קוצף מחימה

Nah they're alright, went to a party in wales once and two girls were talking to me, they then turned and spoke something to each other in Welsh. Dunno what they said but my cock was rock hard

Cant really compare modern Welsh to pre-Saxon Brythonic languages. Interesting cope nonetheless