I can't tell if Americans are all geniuses or morons for being on anti-depressants...

I can't tell if Americans are all geniuses or morons for being on anti-depressants. I'm a little tempted to use them myself, but it seems retarded to become dependent on a pharmaceutical for emotions.

Attached: a2wdk4amfa751.jpg (1125x817, 66.57K)

It would be retarded for you since you live in paradise and do not suffer

i wish i could be drunk 24/7

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2022-06-15 173831.png (426x869, 51.79K)

i quit drinking and smoking weed and am going to a psych tomorrow to try and get anti suicide drugs

I am always sober and it's great. Yeah, go me.

Attached: EB6F9A1F-8AA2-4702-B6AF-494C39662B3A.png (657x527, 286.88K)

i wish i could be high 24/7

They are not worth the brain zaps you get in your head when you eventually stop taking them. It's an absolute nightmare, and you will never forgive yourself or your Dr for having you take them.

i'm alcoholic

Finn moment

I wish i could be a cute girl 24/7...

you just reminded me I left a bottle of green wine in the freezer to drink tonight. Waheeey, cheers to you finnbro or it would've frozen

Attached: 1611885187063.png (1200x1166, 1.08M)

Based, same. I love feeling slighlty drunk and I also am more outgoing and charismatic and have more pull with bitches.

Attached: 1654315871846.jpg (640x480, 35.81K)

I just started on Viibryd a week ago

don't feel any different yet

Attached: Joe-Biden-bite-e1575210803552.jpg (589x499, 31.43K)

I have never tried drugs or even alcohol because I know if I ever got addicted to them I'd almost be able to have enough self control to moderate it. I have a hard enough job with energy drink as it is.

Giwtwm... instead I have to make do with dogshit German lager from Lidl because I'm poor

If you were forced to live in this shithole you'd be drugged up as well

Drukpilled

I went on Sertraline before and all it did was make my teeth clatter, even though it wasn't cold. Oh, and I was unable to coom anymore

>green wine
What is that? Is it good?

I'm on sertraline and I coom two times a day.

its a fizzy slightly more fruity white wine, goes down super smooth and everyone drinks it here in the summer

Sounds like a dry mead, is it similar? I normally find white wines too bitter so I stick with Rosé or red blends.

I was on Sertraline and felt literally no effects

I'm not sure I'm not really a wine guy or alcohol guy for that matter. But if you ever come to Portugal or find a store that sells them in the USA you should get a bottle, get it really cold and open it on a hot summer day. Never met anyone who didn't like it.

Now I know why so many Americans are moving to small Portuguese towns

>Now I know why so many Americans are moving to small Portuguese towns
If I can't get a visa to Scandinavia that is my plan too. Europeans understand how to live life better than Americans do.