Can all Quebecois speak English?

Can all Quebecois speak English?

Attached: Flag_of_Quebec.svg (1).png (1280x853, 15.13K)

oh come on, this is a genuine question that I'm interested in

nope not even close, you might get this impression if you moved to downtown or the west end of montreal however

t. anglo that moved to east end of montreal and has worked in rural quebec a bit

have you learned French?
I envy Quebecois, here Basques, Galicians and Catalans are all able to speak perfect Spanish, which makes their native languages weaker bc they become unnecessary

Usually yes but we also tend to talk French on purpose to get *nglos to practice their vocab for us.

oui, je parle un peu du français maintainent, mais pas tres bien, c'est correct pour une restaurant ou travail facile

les âgées ne parlent pas beaucup d'anglais particulièrement

extremely based
cool to know, thanks bro

it doesn't help that except for basque those are very similar to spanish, and none of them are a global language like french

get the fuck outta here any bilingual quebecois will switch to english in a heartbeat if they detect an english speaker

50% of Quebecois can live comfortably in English, the other 50% doesn't know any English at all.

tyl

Attached: 1654448337164.jpg (599x500, 184.56K)

God I hope not

Lily de la france catin, on l'a avec nous aussi.

yeah that's true, you guys have it much easier. Portuguese is more similar to Spanish than Catalan is though but yeah, at the end of the day they are all romance languages.

le rare

I have tried to watch Quebecois film just for the accent but I can't tolerate it. What do french-sissies think of the Quebecois accent?

Quebecois accent is seen as rusty and funny. Ironically it sounds like older french.

Also what the fuck is wrong is malagasy surname ?

No. lots cant speak english.

t. been there b4

No, I used to work for roadside assistance phone centers and would make the *ngloids talk to me silly.

do Canadians hate Quebecois bc they are different and hostile to English?

they're hostile in return to French in general.

Everything's perfectly balanced here, we can both point to our opponent's worst elements in order to justify the prevention of any sort of cohabitation

Où est mon breuvage, garçon? J’attends encore

yeah and i've spoken to probably hundreds of quebecois now and I know that you're the exception

based, I envy you

Dans mon cul.

Attached: my warface.png (750x750, 408.28K)

I can speak fr*nch quite fluently because I learned it in school, but I always play dumb when a quebecer tries to speak to me.

I'm an Englishman, and I will only speak English.

Attached: 633658c1cc5e200609e72bf14dd5887a.jpg (481x650, 95.32K)

do you live in Quebec?

The further east you go, the fewer people speak English. You can get by in English fine in Gatineau and get by in Montreal but going east from Shawinigan less and less people will speak English until you hit the Maritime provincial borders

Attached: 1200px-Quebec_Map_with_Hydro-Québec_infrastructures-fr.svg.png (1200x1487, 2.23M)

>I'm an Englishman, and I will only speak English.
mate this goes against the entire ethos of english history for the past like 800 years