/brit/

Drinking Budvar and playing Elden Ring edition

Attached: budvar-original-bottle-and-pour-485x1024.jpg (485x1024, 70.48K)

sipping bourbon

isnt Celcius some sort of crypto firm that fell into turmoil recently?

I think (good) bourbon tastes a bit better than whiskey

Got a couple of weddings coming up later in the year. Just planning on wearing my old navy work suit desu, probably with my pink shir. Should be alright shouldn't it?

mumberg seething i don't give a fuck about supposed family affairs concerning people who forget i exist and i haven't seen in two decades .
yeah i don't give a fuck, sorry.

makes you think doesnt it

Attached: Untitled.png (1200x803, 2.05M)

bourbon is whiskey retard
did you mean scotch?

pissedtoil

gender surgery should be illegal
medicine is about making health better, not worser
it's against all the values of medicine, it's a crime

imagine having pink hair
proper bumboy look

I prefer Plzensky Prazdroj

Attached: Asset__1-1080x1080.png (1080x1080, 529.17K)

lol@the two white ppl

suit during the day tux for dinner

>morrisey had a t-shirt that said fuck the guardian so he MUST be a neonaz

This is your brain on technofascism in 2022

sex nerds tend to be the kind of person you would never want to have sex with

bourbon is a type of whiskey
I meant it’s better than other varieties of whiskey
I don’t like scotch

Makes you think doesn’t it

Attached: 5F628C87-0F64-45C2-A678-EE83D779A3B6.jpg (640x506, 112.61K)

When you lose the war, all Russian men will be castrated and used as cock sleeves for Ukrainian bvlls

Attached: 56215235-10684331-image-m-96_1649099024889.jpg (962x1312, 147.89K)

I hope there is a possibility let to this person which posted in Twitter to get money compensation, no matter, from clinic, or from goverment which allows agressive lgbt propaganda to exist

Need to use my Amazon vouchers on something but got no idea what. They're only eligible for products sold by Amazon themselves and that rules out pretty much everything I wanted to buy desu

Yeah it's good.
Kozel is even better.

Attached: 8fcf8d76a757d6385cd64f0206e1ca0a.jpg (736x981, 87.62K)

because they won’t have any women left? lmao

sell the vouchers

even propagandist BBC is telling now that Russian forces are winning in Donbass

꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀꧁꧂ꦙꦎ꧄꧌꧍꧍꧍ꦾ꧀

corr now we're talking

Attached: dallemini_2022-6-15_23-1-22.png (768x923, 1.08M)

Kozel is good. Gambrinus was my go-to when I was in Czechia though because it was usually the cheapest in bars.

Don't think they can be sold, they're directly applied to my account

I find it interesting that the things Christians were saying would happen if gay marriage was legalized are slowly happening now. "They're going to have fags in dresses teaching butt stuff to our kids!" is something I could see being said word for word in 2005 by a neocon. We laughed back then because it was so out of the realm of reality it was ludicrous. Now it's happening and leftists even here defend it. It only took 7 years from the time gay marriage was legalized to get to faggots in drag reading to kids.

gf thinks I’m acting crazy because I went through all of my saved up spare change looking for silver coins
literally found one too
is this just one of those things women don’t get. It’s very harmless and I only spent a little over an hour doing it one evening

TOIL ON THE MORROW!!!
just...thought you should know...

Attached: troll.png (676x421, 509.9K)

Absolutely sick of Ukrap whining

Was just saying this down the pub

need a ...yh gf

if a person takes his children to a lgbt parade it's literally a crime

would find it binteresting if you blogged on

>it's literally a crime
It's literally encouraged here.

wonder how many years will it take for Toronto to become a French-speaking city

>nnnooooo don't talk about thought-provoking issues in muh /brit/, just post about poo instead

You mean Mandarin? Or Hindi?

unicode was a mistake

LOVE this meme/gimmique xx

kek yeah
problem?

why are you constantly saying the most uninformed shit you piss me off more than anyone else that posts here
can’t tell if this is your gimmick or if your cabbage brain is really like this

I know the BBC and other western media push out lots of propaganda, but I can't see how any Russkie can support the war in Ukraine to be honest
You can't just go invading those lil niggas and thinking you're the good guys

but when a British man uploaded sex with his wife to internet without asking her he got 7 months in jail
I don't say he did something good, but what the fuck
you Britons have the weirdest position on this stuff
I hope UK will become conservative again
wonder how will it become

မင်းအားလုံးက တကယ့်ခေါင်းစိမ်းတွေပဲ။ ပါးစပ်ပိတ်ထား။

Wonder how many years it will take for me to get the bird.

Attached: unknown-138.png (720x801, 1.12M)

𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰𒁏𒀰

jeffo reading this and nodding

Love dogging, me.

The real flag of Russia.

Attached: communist russia.png (1280x853, 26.46K)

watching the runt classes in their disgusting primark attire going out to establishments such as 'slug and lettuce' to drink themselves to death on a wednesday night without an intelligent thought running through their vile make-up coated fiveheads, god what pitiful specimens they are, need them in workhouses ASAP

Pretty sure my dad threw away my CD collection and won’t admit it