What happens here

No one ever talks about this place

Attached: flag-of-uruguay-national-flag-flag-of-argentina-png-favpng-8x5ckrCiHr38e8VrAYvKKDtJX.jpg (820x405, 33.36K)

my future wife is from there

The reason no one ever talks about Uruguay is because they don't want you to know ab

Argentina but whiter and cooler

and cleaner

Brazil but whiter and cooler

Nothing ever happens here, we are the most average country in the most average continent in the most average planet in the most average solar system in the most average galaxy in the most average universe in the most average timeline
Is her name Sony?
Shhh

and richer :(

Best guay

We are purebred charrúa warriors, not wh*te

South American Hyperborea

If Argentina is populated by Spaniards and Italians then why do you guys resemble an arid shithole full of North Africans, with a lousy economy?

Attached: 23A478C3-D7B1-4A37-8F6D-921DD8749833.jpg (483x476, 29.71K)

my ex is from there i miss her so much oooooooooh maria come back to me baby pleaseee

uwu GAY :D

Only I can insult Argies Hans
Give Brazilian gf please

I'm sad they want to leave us :(

Attached: índice.jpg (276x183, 5.46K)

You guys have shitted on mercosur whenever you wanted, while at the same time stalling many opportunities for us that could have made us first world already.

We don't even have natural resources to exploit goddamit

Can I claim refugee status here

It’s weird how elusive they are. I’ve met plenty of South Americans online but not a single Uruguayan.

:(
I don't anything to say, the government does the same thing to its own population, let alone to other countries
but i will miss you

The US is 100 times better
We have been only 3,5 million since 3 decades ago

Sorry user, I got too heated up, I generally like Brazilians

The Australians of Latin America

Attached: images.jpg (580x386, 51.05K)

Peñarol happens there.

>North Africans
To be able to pleasure German and Turkish women

Kek, the family of a friend of mine is full of blond and blue eyed people and a lot of them moved to Australia. I'm the brownest of my friends