Do girls in your country cosplay?

do girls in your country cosplay?

Attached: 1649754471435.webm (540x960, 2.91M)

i want to coom

> girls

what is joosten up to these days?

My gf is super into cosplay but she goes full autism and makes super accurate stuff from foam, plastic, leather and other materials. Drains the wallet real bad.. Plus the travels to different cons and my own obsession with model world making.

cosplay is playing dress-up for adults. i would try to wean her into model making or other crafts.

nice
stfu insufferable faggot

I don't mind it. Just a bit expensive sometimes.

don't listen to miserable cunts like him
he can't stand people having fun with their own hobbies

Attached: 1603339485929.jpg (575x620, 95.21K)

I've met them before.
Even met them at a few cons. Makes me wonder why the hell they bother to even go there.

>Even met them at a few cons. Makes me wonder why the hell they bother to even go there.
they have no life goals or interests
they just do things because the only people who happened to put up with them are into it

you will be ashamed of your words and deeds

That's kinda sad.
I wasn't really into cosplaying when I met my gf but that changed pretty quickly. It's a good hobby and you meet a lot of nice people. Plus making the stuff is kinda like therapy.

kek based knower

Attached: 1643725135973.webm (540x960, 2.99M)

what character is this supposed to be? generic coomerbait girl №1488? very low-effort
sounds cool. do you have a common budget or does she fund her hobby on her own?

>what character is this supposed to be?
quiet from MGS V
seethe

Attached: 1644318082113.webm (540x960, 2.93M)

>do you have a common budget or does she fund her hobby on her own?
She works part time in a small hair saloon so she has a small but steady income. But we share everything so mostly we use my salary and save hers on our shared savings account.

She's joostening up some BBC I heared.

ok, my claim was unbased, sorry. probably should've played the MGS games given all the influence they have on the media

>do girls in your country cosplay?
Yeah there is always some random dude posting cosplayers of mexico on Any Forums but for me its my gf

Attached: miccostumesde.jpg (1080x1080, 133.37K)