I am a white man of wholly West European ancestry and my country doesn't like me at all, it wants to see me dead...

I am a white man of wholly West European ancestry and my country doesn't like me at all, it wants to see me dead. Which country can I move to where I wouldn't have this problem? Even female members of my family hate me for simply existing. It's gotten that bad. My own mother called me a racist for having moderately conservative politics.

Attached: 0c4.jpg (600x602, 24.48K)

Somewhere without a lot of NGO and social engineering in popular media probably.

I can no longer have any loyalty to this country, it does not have my best interests.

Attached: 0c4.jpg (600x602, 43.84K)

>My own mother called me a racist for having moderately conservative politics.
Such as?
Also I'm sorry for your arguments with your family, politics isn't something to cut ties over.

That we should have a border and legal immigrants.

>This nigger still wants immigrants

Attached: 1654973888180.jpg (1077x985, 70.98K)

Also both my parents are now dating blacks after their divorce, it's a strange situation and it has only made me hate this country even more.

BUILT FOR BBC

Attached: 1646832650032.png (740x494, 751.87K)

Depends on the immigrant, if it's someone from a third world country uhhh no.

American things, please get me out of this country!!

>legal immigrants.
Wypipo are under attack in this country and you support legal immigration? That's how we got in this situation. The hart-celler act turned this place into a shithole. Sorry about the family, all my female family members hate me because they're emotional women. My Dad mostly agrees with me though.

Ok that's conservative politics but
"depends on the immigrant" can be easely interpreted as racist.

How brain damaged are they from the TV?

I can't believe how shitty this country has gotten over the years, but politics aside, I want out unironically.

Can't you just move to New England and turn off the news?

Anything is interpreted as racist nowadays, you can't escape it.

Uhh well they're babyboomers, so, very.

Those policies will only change after the dollar collapses as a global currency. Unfortunately, all the commie politicians here are doing everything they can to suck Bidens senile dick and support the dollar. The EU is straight up ceding sovreignty to (((American))) NGOs

Sorry but I would rather flee this place!

I think everyone would benefit from immigration policies that filter by ethnicity and culture too, although probably marginal on a material and individual plane, but should help avoid wasting time on shitty politics and identity crisii.

Crises*

Depends if you're talking to a twitter leftie or some random normie.

I don't think you talk to many normies that much, cuz uh, random normies ARE twitter lefties most of the time....

No fucking way. Have you never been to twitter or do you live in some ultraprogressive vity?

You sound like a troll tbqh

look at these 100% western europeans

Attached: murstud reice.jpg (634x909, 118.15K)

Every fucking female here that I've ever met has twitterlike political views, males here are obviously more nuanced but every female, again, is mostly the same. No I'm not trolling, kek.

America is largely a comedic parody of what a real society is supposed to look like.

Okay where do you actually live? Is it commiefornia or something?

>No fucking way. Have you never been to twitter or do you live in some ultraprogressive vity?
I live in an ultraprogressive city, and it's unironically like twitter here, I don't bother trying to make any more friends, it's a waste of time. Also, across the entire country corporations push progressive shit on you, every job here requires diversity training and has pride flags all over break rooms and shit.

You are such a faggot for leaving instead of trying to fix your country. No different then the millions of Syrians that left Syria. You have cowards blood

Attached: 68174D0A-7654-45EF-BDE4-4034D2CA5486.jpg (1024x655, 58.57K)

Just accept your extinction white boy

Attached: Blonde kiss comp .webm (576x1024, 1.58M)