Ask anything to a Brazilian who's been wagecucking in the Algarve (Portugal) for 2 months, I work in a hotel...

Ask anything to a Brazilian who's been wagecucking in the Algarve (Portugal) for 2 months, I work in a hotel, soon I'll get a part time totalling 14 hours a day lmao

Attached: Scre.jpg (1440x720, 637.65K)

cultural differences and customs you've noticed while being in portugal?

So fucking many

They are very blunt, no sugarcoating, they rarely try to please you or use euphemism, they also give unwanted information when they just had to say "no" or " yes"

They love to talk and tell stories - and they won't stop until they've actually finished the story, even if you interrupt them and the subject totally deviates for an hour, they will come back to the initial story and tell the end

They speak very fast as if they had some kind of anxiety
It's retarded to compare, but they are much more honest people than Brazilians, you can trust them and they'll try to help you when you ask them

The work culture here is: do only the necessary and never any more than what you're expected to

You have to go back. Even if your story is fake, because it is 100% fake, you are the famous comuna

>They are very blunt, no sugarcoating, they rarely try to please you or use euphemism, they also give unwanted information when they just had to say "no" or " yes"

This is a similar thing that I've noticed when US tourists talk about being in Croatia.
Does fake friendlyness and small-talk exist in Brazil like it does in USA, even if in smaller doses?
How about the infrastructure and the whole "atmosphere" of Portugal, your thoughts on it?
(if I make sense)

>Does fake friendlyness and small-talk exist in Brazil like it does in USA, even if in smaller doses?
yes, it does, and I don't think it's a bad thing, nothing wrong with being nice people, makes shit life easier and more pleasant, in Brazil it's hard to say "no" to someone or some invitation, you always have to create an excuse which I think it's cute

well the infrastructure in the Algarve is crap, but in the rest of the cunt it's good, as for the atmosphere, it's very "fake" here, as it's centered around tourism, you see, 60% of the people I see here daily are English tourists, there's no soul in this place, differently from let's say Porto
Also, it's different when you're somewhere for work and tourism, when you're working you have a complete different mindset, you are worried and do not care about soul shit, architecture, culture or anything

Okay user, thanks for answering.
I always find it interesting listening to people on the other side of the world express thoughts about Euro lifestyle and culture, since they are not always used to something that is completely normal to me.
Not saying Portugal and Croatia are the same thing, but there are certain similarities between all Euro countries that are absent when you go outside of Europe.

Tell me about the girls
Did you ever date a portuguese?

Could you see yourself living longer here?

Are there many other brazilians around?

Yes, there are differences, but many similarities, they are simps just like us, spend most of the time at work talking about the girls, sex, sexual jokes etc lmao

it’s easy to adapt here

Also thing about portugal. Some european companies recruit people from other european countries (france, belgium, germany). To work in portugal (with acomodations taken care of) as call centers for their respective languages. So that they pay them portugal wages for northern european work.

Is the deal you have in portugal similar? Probably not but thought id ask

They look like brazilian middle class girls, which means they look very good and almost NONE of them are fat
i haven’t dated any, i’m incel so that’s it
Yes, i’m not gonna stay here for much longer cause i’m an italian citizen, so i plan to move somewhere better in the EU, but if i didn’t have this, yes, i would easily spend the rest of my life
here
as for brazilians, there are, but there are roughly the same amount of africans, indians, i expected more of us

>well the infrastructure in the Algarve is crap,

Holly cow. You are comproved a liar.
Pretty much all your text is false at least look at data

More lies. Portugal it's the opposite of Brazil and south america in general. The portuguese tend to be introverted

yes i’m a paid shill or whatever blablabla

No you are just mental. But nice story, all fake, but at least some retards buy it

meds, now, tuga

Solid advice, go to northern italy.

Our friendliness isn’t fake, you just don’t understand it

you're probably aware but Algarve really isn't representative of the rest of the country, I was there last week and felt like a tourist in England. Everything is made to cater to them and everywhere all you hear is english

Do they have monke asses like Brazilian girls?

madelaine would've approved

meds indeed for you alien