Your country

your country
do you find your mortal form disgusting?
flag
yes
i despise my weak and frail flesh. My human instincts hold me prisoner. I need to transcend. I need to abandon my human flesh and instincts in order to be truly free. I have embraced asceticism. So far i have only been able to lower my food needs to only a meal a day. I struggle to meditate but hopefully i will be able to get a grip on it. My mind has completely abandoned the desire for a woman, however my body struggles. So far I have lowered my masturbation habits from around 4-5 times per day to only around one.
what about you?
are you also trying to transcend your weak human form?

Attached: .png (750x531, 314.4K)

i hate le babylon and u?

>He doesn't knows about blood purity

Attached: 1200px-Odal-2.svg.png (1200x1584, 27.69K)

yes
tell me more

I wanna be a skeleton, skeletons are the coolest.
I eat on meal per day no problem, and one per both days of weekend. I also jerk off only twice a week and I didn't have to put any effort into achievieng either of those. You got a long way towards transcending.

>yes
u want to wage war on babylon with me?

It's a Mystery

Think about the heroes or demi-gods in indo-european mythologies, sons and daughters of beings who came from the sky. In norse mythologies heroes join the spiritual world of the gods and become GODS by dying with loyalty on the battlefield, something very hard to do due to the power of flesh on the mind

You could take it literally, say that the gods literally come from the skies or that they are some kind of aliens... Or maybe there is something more mysterious about the skies...

Attached: 1654586399142.jpg (810x758, 75.41K)

GET BACK BEHIND ME DEMIURGE I SHALL REACH MONAD GET BACK BEHIND MEEEEEEEEEE

>unironically falling for the asetic ideal
i shiggy diggy

Attached: 0374761F-37CC-41C4-B7D4-57441472DAB7.png (225x203, 40.85K)

>by dying with loyalty on the battlefield
Name three.

keep grinding bro you're gonna make it

Tantrism is ascetism too, just a different form.

Attached: 1653933545478.jpg (800x600, 79.82K)

SHIEET NIGGA THE SPACE BETWEEN THE SPACES, THE TIMES BETWEEN TIMES, PLANCK SHIT NIGGA, YOU LET US THROUGH WITH YOUR FREE WILL BREAKING CAUSATION NIGGA, ENTROPY IS FREE WILL, IT BREAKS THE ORDER AND FORCES OF THE UNIVERSE, THEN WE CAME THROUGH NIGGA, WE ARE BLEEDING IN AND OUT OF YOU NOW, NOTHING YOU CAN DO FR FR FR METAPHYSICAL LIMITS MEAN NOTHING TO DETROIT YAY YAY FR FR NO CAP

Give us your flesh, we demand it.

how else can one transcend humanity if not by abandoning it?
but how does this relate to blood purity?
are you saying past humans were somehow related to these gods?
of course, but my human form is too weak
skeletons are weak. They break very easily

How about you get some bitches instead

same imagine going to the skeleton war

You are literally nothing more than a lump of flesh and once your body shuts down nothing will remain of your mind

Attached: peng peng.jpg (495x391, 46.03K)

I am saying that heroes are still here, you might be one of them
In the blood lies the memory of the Origin
That's for jews only though, not everyone is destined for the Sheol

it is an animal instinct
why would i do that?
not with that altitude
with discipline i can separate myself from my flesh, be it by ascending to a higher plain of existence or by any other means

retard

kys troon

Attached: antifa in front of the mirror.jpg (500x599, 48.29K)

learn how to read, disgusting mortal animal

Your primal animal instincts make you terrified of death so you delude yourselves with phony anthropocentric delusions of transcendentalism and ascetism, but deep down you understand that your body is your soul and it has an expiration date. Your existence is temporary, the earth will reclaim its components

Attached: 1643014256201.webm (640x640, 911.78K)

source?

This is not the right place to discuss about such serious matters if you are interested about the nature of "heroes" Luis Felipe Moyano has wrote a book about it called "the mystery of hyperborean wisdom"

The mere existance of my conciousness and the self proves that i have a soul and. Even if it is as materialistic as you say, given enough time the self will be reborn again. And my self has only one mission which is transcendence. If not in this lifetime then in another, i WILL prevail.

i am no hero. I am merely someone who is disgusted with my own humanity and i wish to abandon it. Become something else entirely.

That is the destiny of heroes, demi-gods, psychic, virya or any other words if you prefer

jokes aside I don't understand why the concept of soul or spirit seems impossible to some people
consciousness has been proven to affect reality in both material and non-material ways; it's not stupid to believe there is actually something else other than what we see, and our ancestors (which were homo sapiens as we are) weren't dumber than we are today, just less technologically advanced

Attached: 1654773614217.png (858x899, 416.25K)