When did you realize he was a fraud?

When did you realize he was a fraud?

Attached: 1632423418273.png (687x334, 349.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p8NiM_p8n5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What, because he got a hair transplant? Isn't that like the most common male procedure?

No, that's just another thing that's fake about him

literally from day 1

sure he is a fraud, but the companies he owns are impressive.
People, in their obsession with 'people', with celebrities, projected narcisism et cetera, attribute the success and merit of the companies to him. This is fine, let people act like this there's no harm. It's like people saying Napoleon was a great commander, when what they mean is that the French army was great

When he started shilling for scamcoins

>When did you realize he was a fraud?
the boring tunnel project

When he started dating Grimes, you gotta be a moron to find that thing attractive

>but the companies he owns are impressive.

Are they, though?

Everything but Tesla (which has some really bad practices) is a joke based on retarded concepts that would never actually work and reddir-tier PR

Napoleon was a world-striding hegelian figure who shaped history, Musk is a human speculative asset bubble whose only real product is the fiction that randian ubermenschen will deliver us to Mars (they never will). Without this myth, however, we're just a nihilistic oligarchy like Russia.

SpaceX?
Boring Company?
Solar City/Tesla Power?
Neural Link?
etc

Where are you actually from.

>I use though at the end of my sentences
and yeah they are, spaceX is literally used by NASA as the ISS vehicle and will (possibly) be used for the Artemis moon landings if they ever happen

Attached: 613px-Thoughjak.png (613x600, 142.68K)

how is he a fraud? was he faking being a gazillionare and launching things to space this whole time?

>Without this myth, however, we're just a nihilistic oligarchy like Russia.
Yeah EXACTLY, which is why I said it wasn't doing any harm.

Neuralink, before that I didn't even know about this faggot's existence.

Don't care
>t. esla employee

If you actually research their projects they are all fucking terrible and never going to work or make money

One success doesn't null all their failures

>Boring Company?
garbage ass company

starlink oh man. it is the reason someone can't win a war right now. It's shredding their communications networks. you know who. Elon gave someone free access and usage. they are using it to find things cough cough and block things and target things.

sats in space like that can't be blocked and can pick up everything underneath

How did they deal with German labor laws? I heard they are much more restrictive than the disaster they have in America

One success? No, they have many others. Such as making the first self landing rocket?

Never cared about what he does. PayPal is the only useful thing he has done.
Boring company probably does some shady blood diamond shit.
SpaceX has launched rockets and a car to space. Amazing. Complete waste of money.
Hyperloop is an absolute scam.
Tesla makes overpriced cars for gay San Francisco idiots.

Pretends to be a scientist/engineer who's going to make technological advancements for the benefit of all mankind, in reality just a businessman with no technical knowledge whatsoever that recycles old ideas in the worst way possible and tries to make as much money as he can from them, while fucking over his employees and the general world population

Only relevant here are Tesla and SpaceX. Boring company lol, how are your tunnels?

ahhh that's bullshit. this is boring me now. haha there's a pun. businesses take years to make money after the initial set ups. his all make money but the investors keep wanting him to expand so you end up with expo growth curves with cost.
See Tesla. They could stop expanding right now and be raking in cash but elon wants to keep pushing until he's at 20 giga plants. He really doesn't give a shit about money. Dude lives in a cargo container for fucks sakes. He's autistic and literally insane. Grimes even bitched about it.

Yep yep

Attached: china starlink.png (1080x1927, 548.64K)

It's the opposite. He makes money because he knows how to attract dumbass investors, but in the long run none of his companies are going to be profitable because people are waking up to how terribly they do in practice

You fell for marketing you retard.

weird auto spell checker.
He could rake in money but* the investors keep wanting him to expand.

Also boring is on like it's 12th tunnel starting and 4th machine just built. the factory was completed fully 3 months ago.

I'm not really interested in this thread anymore it seems like a "let's troll for education" bullshit. Good bye.

Based Chinks. Those satellites are going to cause so much space debris and create a lot of problems for astronomers.

neuralink is extremely ambitious but you need to be in order to get something like that to eventually work

You're lucky, he's going to make sure you're well taken care of

Attached: Screenshot_20220615-224453_Kiwi Browser_1.png (1066x1999, 797.6K)

>Also boring is on like it's 12th tunnel starting and 4th machine just built. the factory was completed fully 3 months ago.

haha yeah really amazing stuff youtu.be/p8NiM_p8n5A