There are more people inside the red circle than outside it. But why? is this the power of rice?

There are more people inside the red circle than outside it. But why? is this the power of rice?

Attached: map2.jpg (1346x864, 629.15K)

Would the world be a better place if there were 2 billion Russians in it?

>is this the power of rice?
It is actually

The smaller your dick the more you fuck

Then why do you not fuck

The world would be a better place with 2 billion Soviets in it.

It would be fucking disaster

Attached: Скриншот 15-06-2022 232214.png (650x96, 5.46K)

Trips confirm my dick is too big to get laid.

But potatoes are just as nutritious or more so, we've had them for 400 years in the west and we don't proliferate like the south and east Asians. I think there are cultural factors. India isn't even that big a country and it has 1.4 billion people.

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster on mankind

Smalldickbros, is this true

There are more MEN inside the red circle than outside it. But why? is this the power of bratwurst?

Attached: F027D39B-A49C-4FEF-94CE-8D8100147F7F.jpg (1640x953, 989.62K)

I have a BPC (Big paki cock)

we are living in a cursed timeline

it's a distorted map, both those countries are along the equator and are much larger than thry appear in this map

Ah yes that's why there are ten times more of us now and live to 80+. Very bad, much disaster, yes.

Attached: 1645905956457.jpg (476x477, 22.34K)

Africa is half desert, the middle east is mostly desert, 90% of Amerindians were killed by diseases, and Old-worlders have settled in the Americas for only 400 years. Meanwhile India and China are very fertile lands with thousands of years of farming civilizations there, comparable to Europe.

Yes. Have fun being old and decrepit while watching billions of pajeets chinks and africans destroy the world fighting over water

The gap between India and Northern America was only 200 million people in 1950. Today it is over a billion.
Europe had a population that was equal to China's.

Attached: mc4zat808648.png (1565x1417, 440.03K)

How the fuck did India grow so much? Were all Indian women having at least 10 children?

Well yes, having 7-10 children was pretty much a norm