How retarded are light crossings in your country...

How retarded are light crossings in your country? In the town I live it's painfully retarded where all shopping centers exits get to have 4 minutes of a Green light, while the main roads only get 30-50 seconds of green light in total

Attached: unnamed.png (512x402, 96.67K)

What is retarded in your pic is the fact the traffic lights are at the other side of the crossing.

have you ever driven a car?
you want to look ahead where you are going or up and to the side at an akward angle while leaning forward to clear the roof?

Wat ?
And yes I drive a car.

He's saying the car stopped at the crossing would have to look almost straight up to see the stoplight.

Attached: rondpoint.jpg (1136x638, 291.98K)

The nearest traffic light is in another town 40 minutes away for a rail crossing that's never used and I'd prefer to keep it that way.

Attached: Nolesy.jpg (999x518, 55.28K)

Who needs lights

Attached: 1655264909247.jpg (2770x1822, 1.76M)

No ?

Attached: feu rouge 2.jpg (1600x1065, 111.71K)

Embrace roundabouts.

In my city there's a light crossing in a one lane street with barely any traffic, it's also right outside the train station so there's a high flow of pedestrians and yet the green light for cars is way longer. It's so retarded that everyone ignores it.

dude stop posting this the burgers is gonna have an heart attack looking at this

Noooo my driver's license is melting!!! It burns!!!

it's painful because it's for left-side driving

the small stupid lights that are next to the crossing that the frogs use is a idiotic system

thanks for proving my point

i am not a manlet, i don't see the lights when they are on this side

Proving what ? The light is just at eye level, and not fucking 100 m away. And where else do you put it in the case of a T crossing ?

It works when it's a 4 way intersection but not in other configuration, or when the intersection is weirdly shaped. Or when the different lanes of the same side have a different cycles.
Also in French road rules, signs are active from where the sign is, this apply to traffic light too.

Notice how they can not argue.

I wasn't arguing, I was translating.