European children refer to this color as simply "skin-colored" when they describe the pen that has this color...

European children refer to this color as simply "skin-colored" when they describe the pen that has this color. There is no other name for it as it is somewhere between beige and pink. In recent years this circumstance has sparked some outrage within "woke" circles because they deem it as "eurocentric" and "exclusive" because, so they argue, it implies that white skin tones are the "default" and that other skin tones are "abnormal".

Attached: 1633297520928.png (500x457, 151.08K)

Americanism and it's consequences are a disaster for the European race

Yeh I used to always call the light pink coloured crayons skin colour and it’s what it said on the packaging too. I guess they don’t do that now

This

This was normal in cuckada too in the 90s. Crayons in this colour were called 'skin colour' here.

we call it "meat" colour or "cream" lol
agreed

uh yeah, the same thing is happening to us, but you know, yellow is another color.

this is how american kids grew up too
and im pretty sure soros is hungarian

Based leftists bashing pigskins for shits and giggles

we do the same thing here

But you're brown.

that's literally racist. the default skin color is green

Attached: 1632799525582.jpg (599x547, 57.12K)

>you mean… I have to call one specific crayon by a different name now? AAHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS WHITE GENOCIDE

Attached: CB099050-41F3-49BB-9EF6-4A1AC47E320E.gif (570x537, 73.14K)

we are all pink inside my friend

Languages should be updated to fit the current society

Attached: bvza7h348t591.jpg (750x1072, 166.74K)

> -Pasame el color carnita
> -no tengo, colorea con el anaranjado pero despacito

we literally say "meat color"

Kys retard

you gotta love the redditors oblivious of how retarded they sound

wew brings back feels

Yes? "Brown" is for poop in white kids heads. We are different, look different and have different perspectives.
It has never been a problem until George Soros' boats with Africans began running shuttle over the Mediterranean.
Like fuck off?
Just embrace our differences and develop Africa instead of bringing them here. They are "economic refugees". Globalists got the money to end their suffering but just spread and prolong it.
That IS skin color and have always been here. For good evolutionary reasons.
White people used to be poor and starve as well, famine and diseases hit Europe hard not to long ago. White people made it to the other side and here we are now, blamed for the victories of our struggles, opportunists hanging on our doors demanding us to solve their problems by pushing them to the future.
Europeans ARE white!