Americans mature like 5 years ahead of their old world peers because of corn syrup and hormones in the food

Americans mature like 5 years ahead of their old world peers because of corn syrup and hormones in the food

Attached: 913883CF-CDFC-4288-96D4-41BC68EE5FAA.png (900x453, 516.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

masculine face mogs

>drinking age: 21

Isn’t this face stuff just a difference in the lens used

everytime i see you post and imagine a a disguting paki behind that post it ruins my mood
hang yourself you subhuman tripfaggot

Yeah, right is when you have the lens right in front of your face while the left is with the lens far away

>the faces are low in machiavellianism
>even the masculinity face is low in machiavellianism
Cringe.

Attached: lolel.png (511x251, 102.49K)

go fuck a camel

Based

its created by the lens focal length. the camera is equal distance from the subject in each of these photos. but they have different lens lengths. the “masculine” is the lowest and “feminine” is highest.

This. Even though masculine faces are more desirable, feminine faces are no big deal when they can be compensated by having a severe case of the dark triad.

Women will secretly desire you no matter what if you are a dark triad person.

Attached: Volgin.png (768x643, 262.49K)

This sounds made up but what features are machiavellian or dark triad

all these faces look identical to me

>"2010s science: PHYISIOGNOMY ISN'T REAL!"
>"also 2019 article:"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad

It's the length from the subject, not the focal length, although the latter does influence the former (a smaller focal length means you need to go further away to capture the whole subject)

I hate that they call it machiavellianism. Niccolò Machiavelli was a lover and defender of liberty and republicanism, his good name should not be slandered by psychologists.

do amerizoomers get fully developed penises earlier than other races?

They can't.

I was asking what facial features indicate this

Idiot. His eyebrows are slimmer on every picture

as far as tells, it looks like the scale is from "average person" to "looks untrustworthy and will steal your car"

namely the midface and eyebrows, and the chin seems to be different

sexo the right