Why are Italians so intelligent if they are black?

Italian average IQ is between 101 to 102. That is significantly higher than Spaniards, Moortuguese, and Greeks, and slightly higher than that of Northern Europeans. In many cognitive tests, Italians score 2nd best in Europe, next to Finns.

Attached: cd6a94a61c989d0ab23335298aba65bf.jpg (650x607, 74.7K)

When people say the mean IQ is 100, are they saying globally or is it standardized with a specific country?

They get an undue amount of support from the Vatican.
Vatican steal knowledge all over the world through their missionaries and keep it a secret for themselves.

Yakub blessed them

iq tests are standardized for whites(NA + Western Europe) only. Average for Western European whites is 99 while average for White Americans is 103. Eastern europeans are much less intelligent than western euroepans

Is there any real difference between a couple of IQ points?
The Vatican is not Italy.

>mfw dragging down the average

how do you speak english if you are below average?

Everyone knows the mafia and Vatican have deep relations

Unironically it has to do with talking with their hands, this makes them very good at recognizing symbols and patterns. Italian IQ would be even higher but many of the highest IQ ones immigrated to anglo/germanic countries. But this also applies to the balkans: they aren't stupid they just suffer from severe braindrain.

first time intelligent humans start measuring benises instead of :D

What's up with Ukraine and Portugal

Because they don't have anyone dragging them down. Iberia has moorocan mentality dragging them down. Greece has turkroach mentality dragging us down. Italy is completely free from these influences. And it's too easy for smart people to move out of Greece to a more developed country so we are stuck in a perpetual cycle.

they are white unlike black people in italy

Take off the immigrants and France is at 105.

How would you know? Ethnic stats are forbidden in your "country"

youre that freak that has been obsessed with finns for almost ten years but at least youre more subtle this time

i just want you fucking dead you piece of shit

We are not black, you gypsies however are the blackest of blacks, not even human

>Germany the country with the most modern inventions is 99
>Spain is 98
IQ is a meme.

With we I mean meds, not Italians, I am Spanish

I am Black

>100 average iq
>people are dumb and the country is trash
hmm

med BVLLS are literally the crowning achievement of human evolution. the whole whiteness = desirable discourse is a sham. everything that's too white becomes autistic and the mental balance gets offset despite high intelligence. everything should strive towards becoming like Italy

Lithuania bros ???

Attached: kys (2).jpg (1128x945, 149.27K)

those are br*wn
I am Black

Are you german or gypsy? No need to answer, I already know

in spain is more like -98

Found the gypsy, maybe among your gypsy friends, you are considered braindead by the best scientists, this is why you will never be considered human unlike Spanish people