Can any arab please translate and explain what it means? I don't get it

Can any arab please translate and explain what it means? I don't get it

Attached: 1632160259109.jpg (807x1024, 81.13K)

shariah protects from LGBTism

heh

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-16 .png (1237x633, 224.47K)

flag checks out

really blows your mind to consider that islam is the religion that fits fascism the best

'the sharia'

Attached: 1653403998960.jpg (720x969, 43.73K)

pottery

All of those things are based except communism which Muslims don’t even dislike

dude...

UHHH Sir that flag is outdated, please use this instead in the future

Attached: NEW LGBTQPU+.jpg (1280x720, 50.23K)

>Islam
I think you meant Any Forums

It doesn't rain in arabia

>LGBTQPU+
It's TQBIPOC now, you reactionary fascist. Stop oppressing us!

How does it even affect you if people want to be a certain sexuality?
Who are you to tell them how should they be?

if it was that simple nobody would care, user. its pushed in all the media, they also push transexualism and other debauchery. there are plenty of flaming faggots in the middle east, but its common knowledge they're supposed to do that gay shit behind closed doors

where is this from
looks like saudi houses

>if it was that simple nobody would care
Nobody does care expect a couple of obsessed incels on the chans that just want something to be mad about

I can see why people in America get pissed off once their kids get brought into the conversation, and states start doing stuff like having sex-inclusionary media/conversations at ridiculously young ages, or banning conversion therapy. (The latter is controversial because in the U.S. parents can get away with a lot of crazy shit with regards to their kids on the grounds of religion -- conversion therapy is a trauma cakewalk by comparison).

you will never be a woman nor you'll ever be a macedonian

>what is Ba'athism

There's also people who remember when AIDS was still a death sentence, and a lot of people were blaming fags for having proportionally far more irresponsible sex compared to heteros and thus endangering everyone.

I personally think the fag movement gets way out of line with regards to AIDS nowadays, simultaneously saying it's no big deal and they shouldn't have to disclose it before sex (and certainly have no criminal penalties for not doing so), while also saying it's still a deadly epidemic FOR THEM, while also ignoring the fact that it is currently (mostly) indiscriminately killing millions of men, women, and children in the developing world

Qatar

You want to be gay? Good for you, but keep it in your own fucking home. Don't bring it into the public space. Don't wear BDSM gear in the street. Don't force your sexual crap onto little kids. Why is that so hard?