Left is traditional Indian dress

left is traditional Indian dress
right is Ar0b dress
Left should be legal in India
Right should be not

But today it's the reverse.

How do we change this ?

Attached: IMG_20220511_190148.jpg (1564x1564, 717.71K)

Become a Hindu Theocracy.

if Indian women were allowed to be topless again they would just get endlessly molested and stared at

right deters rape

any girl dressed like the left should get bred by BWC

kick out arab

If you do that then I will kick out the Je-

oh wait :D

Just kill them lmao, what would they do about that anyway?

based

>you will never be in an ancient palace with statuettes of naked dancing girls carved into the walls billowing
with the rich smell of insense surrounded by naked brown pajeetas covered by nothing but rich india jewellry, henna tattoos and a measly sari scarf they do seductful dances to tease ms with

Why even live?

What about ladies dressed like right?

Please send your women to Sweden

You require a very high level of sophistication in society to have women dress like that but not get raped by horny retards. The ancient Indians did, modern Indians don't. A girl wearing just jeans attracts sleazy comments.

Modern India has 200 million Muslims and repressed Abrahamic puritanical notions on sex

How often do MENA women have a heat stroke while walking down the street that way during summer?

GOD I love tummies so much. I think I may like them even more than feet.

I wish the retarded missionaries were thrown into threocean instead of allowed to set foot here.

but that's a myth anyway. plenty of artwork and records from pre-Islamic times show women generally weren't topless especially not high caste ones.

true to some extent but they did dress far more revealingly in those times

Attached: women5.jpg (430x700, 104.56K)

VGH... we must RETVRN

Attached: baddie.jpg (600x923, 76.14K)

Attached: boobies.jpg (407x600, 22.92K)

>that's a myth
It's not. Why would anyone wear anything on the top in Indian climate anyway. Only soldiers wore armour. Commoners usually went around topless, both the men and women. During winter, they would slap a cloth over.

Here's a bunch of women from 3rd century BC Tamil painting. All of them are mostly topless by modern standards.

Attached: 13f4a422a5012b3a76a8adf69abd6d1b.jpg (1236x1600, 933.39K)

This one from Ajanta, 4th century AD, I think. Again, being topless was normal. It's not that there wasn't people wearing tops but that going around topless was not out of the norm at all.

Attached: a-dance-sequence-from-ajanta-caves.jpg (900x639, 127.73K)