If Argentinians came from ships then where did Brazilians come from?

If Argentinians came from ships then where did Brazilians come from?

Attached: 1643509224235.webm (576x1112, 2.47M)

Ships (transatlantic slave trade)

Any Forums made me hate Argentineans.

From slave ships

The jungle

imagine the state of her pussy if she said this in a dangerous favela, bright red, boody and gaping

Any Forums made me love Argentineans even more.

Beware, we are the worst tsunderes.

SELVA

Airplanes

sex

Attached: 1637536212252.webm (640x800, 2.83M)

I want to have passionate sex with an argentinian girl

for that fuck an italian girl same thing but actually whiter

Coooom

Actually that would require a Spanish girl

THAT'S A MAN WITH DICK

>Azorean couples were also settled in Pará, an example of this being the 50 couples (or around 219 individuals) who embarked on 29 March 1677, in the ship "Jesus, Maria e "José", in Horta, Faial. In 1676, 50 Azorean couples with 234 people of both sexes landed in Belém, coming from Feiteira, Faial

>In 1619, about 300 couples arrived in Maranhão, the total number of people being around 1000 individuals, a significant number for that time. Maranhão is the first region to receive Azorean settlers in an organised way. Beyond the initial settling in 1619, led by Estácio da Silveira in 1619, others followed: in 1621 arrived 40 couples with Antonio Ferreira de Bettencourt and Jorge de Lemos Bettencourt, in 1625 other couples came with Francisco Coelho de Carvalho; in the ships "N. S. da Palma" and "São Rafael", 50 couples arrived; in the ships "N. S. da Penha de França" and "São Francisco Xavier" more settlers came

>Between 1748 and 1756, 7,817 settlers from the Azores Islands arrived in Santa Catarina, located in the Southern Region of Brazil

I don't know the others but I came in ur mom lmao

We come out from holes and mud like orcs

?

No...
From the jungle, like out president Arioberto Blanconanzes said