Why is japan so rich?

Why is japan so rich?

Attached: Screenshot_20220615-191709_Chrome.jpg (1893x1080, 638.52K)

Because they are 37 millions, this is astronomically huge for a city.
Because the economy is made in cities.

japan has 2.5x more population, land than us and american gibs during korean war

they are comparing the metropolitan area to a whole country, you dumbfucks

He's right. SK is our next project. look at their economy now.
They getting gibs soon. Ukr kind of delayed it. Sk needs to be rewarded for being a good ally. They've always acted with honor and you can't let honorable people suffer. But that's just the american in me. You probably don't get it.

>whole country
South Korea is basically Seoul and its suburbs, I'm not even exaggerating

nigga we aren't in control anymore

Do you want to compare it to a divided small country? Does it make you happy?

>we
you are not in the deep state of your country, anons

We vote. Now shut the fuck up.
>inb4 your vote doesn't matter bullshit

it is obvious that the citizens are not in control of geopolitical decisions such as the strategic alliance with South Korea

Don't we elect our leaders? And our leaders make those decisions? If we don't like those decisions, do we not elect new leaders?

Now as I said before, shut the fuck up.
>inb4 your vote doesn't matter.

I don't know who the fuck made this image but It is clear that the creator of this image has no mother.

do you think your POTUS has total freedom when it comes to the decisions they can make? No matter if Biden or Trump is president, the United States will have South Korea as an ally bc of geopolitical interests

Of course they don't have total freedom
They have to report to use
because we vote and we will vote them out

Are you fucking retarded? Don't give me you schizo fucking bullshit. Are you retarded?

report to us*
and
your schizo fucking bullshit*

drop the VPN, netouyo
we're obviously inferior to them, don't lie retard

What is this supposed to mean? If California was a country it's GDP would be higher than India. It doesn't prove anything

maybe I'm just projecting from Spain's political system
I know for sure that in Spain, if the president gets out of the marked path the justice system or the military will do something to stop them and make them step out of power. The deep state is who is really running the country.

There's no fucking deep state bullshit here. Dammit. Just fucking dammit I hate shit. We vote them out. It's that's simple. If they suck at their jobs we vote them out. The only issues we are having now is the scotus that's it. And trust me, we have some people trying to work on that. Amy Barnett is going to get removed from the bench before the end of this year for leaking out the Roe v wade draft mid deliberations. Now that's a psychopath.
Americans have too much rage to be ruled by tyrants, we'd kill them all for fun. We will always have democracy. The land itself is to chaotic for any other system than anarchy. It's either anarchy or democracy. Ignore the "polls" and midwest midwits and deep south "deep staters" schizos.

have I triggered you bc the term "deep state" is something you hear in political discussions over there by schizos? As I said, I was using it bc I was projecting from the political system that I know, but it is interesting to know what connotations it has in your cunt

We do have a 'deep state', it's just not some sinister conspiracy. Given the size and complexity of the modern world, the ~537 directly-elected officials in the federal government can't possibly know about everything, or devote proper time to every possible subject. Therefore a large portion of de facto and de jure policy rests in the hands of the administrative apparatus, which creates inertia around policy, constraining what elected officials can do even beyond strict legal limits. Ideally implementing Weberian rationalization, it allows for the stable, predictable functioning of government; places with compromised/weak bureaucracies are invariably poor and chaotic.