Why don’t white people wash their assholes?

Why don’t white people wash their assholes?

Attached: A11FDD7C-6201-496E-94DD-96F81626A7F5.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

Attached: 1655172869600.jpg (640x1138, 51.24K)

that's gay

The asshole is self cleaning

brown women lick it off for us

>This terrifies the anglosphere and most first worlders
Wash your ass people you stink

Attached: D_NQ_NP_943262-MLA41111158333_032020-O.jpg (381x500, 31.86K)

Why don’t Germanic people ever wash or clean themelxves? Is it your barbarian ways of cultural bix nooding?

too hairy to wash

No its not, you should wash it even more if you are hairy
But if you want to be a stinky boy with dried shit stuck to your ass go ahead

>they clean themselves with "paper"

Attached: 1653806989764.jpg (470x480, 17.87K)

It's hard for me to believe brownoids are cleaner when they're consistently the stinkiest people I walk by, no matter the nationality. Where are these magical clean browns heralding from?

we don't have insane diarrhea from eating chilli all day that covers our whole ass
we also throw toilet paper into the toilet instead of the bin

user that's even more of a reason to wash

I had one when i was a kid, it was not is the same room as the toilets

I like to feel a bit 'broken in' as I go about my day. When you feel clean you don't want to get dirty from working.

I’m not brown or chink, but I can tell if a white person (usually Germanic stock) has washed their assholes or not simply by smell. Almost all don’t. You typically smell like cheese or smegma from a far and up close like pee and slightly poop and ass sweat, you probably have latent hemorrhoids from scrubbing your asshole intensely with paper. It’s gross and real Europeans find you disgusting.

true

I don't like wasting my time (washing ass etc.). I'm busy boy.

I use wet wipes

I highly doubt it. I have a good sense of smell and low disgust tolerance and browns are 5x more likely to smell like armpit or asshole. I'm trying to be impartial here, I don't think "cleanliness" is the winning argument of the brown man.

>spraying your asshole with water

this will make you gay.

I like to scratch my butt and then sniff my finger because each day it's a different odor.

this confuses, frightens, and angers me. how does this even work. is it a water fountain?

Brownoids stink because of food and they sweat more profusely so that explains ass stink. Whites however have the shit stink as well, they never wash themselves. I’m white myself but not a stinking Germanoids. It’s always Germanic people and some slavs that smell in the white world, I think it’s just cultural.

What you smell are americans brownoids assimilated into your country strinky culture
Also probably sweat, they smell like sweat, you smell like farts

Yes but for your buttocks use it please

where do you throw the toilet paper? do you mash it down that pipe.

spraying water on your ass seems very gay user which puts you at risk for monkeypox infection

>use this
>miss your asshole
>shitwater now spraying all over the bathroom

disgusting

>which puts you at risk for monkeypox infection
Fuck now i have no arguments good one stinky user you won this one keep your ass smelly you have earn it

Attached: 1650630556282.jpg (427x586, 275.63K)

H-how do you miss your asshole? You sit on it like a toilet do you miss the toilet too and shit on the floor?

Shit particles in the air can travel under the door and stain your bedroom. What’s your point? If you can smell shit then you have shit particles in your nose. That is why you use soap to clean your asshole and hands and smell if there’s any particles left, so simple yet so hard for whites.