Do immigrants make fun of the way you drink water in your countries?

Do immigrants make fun of the way you drink water in your countries?

Attached: 1612897574234.webm (576x1024, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HfHgUu_8KgA?t=141
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

call me crazy but water tastes better that way

They come from places where you can't drink the water, of course running the cold tap to get a nice cold glass is like actual magic to them.

is that after or before he was told to wait in the room while host and his family eat dinner?

you can admit it's quite ridiculous

I'm British and we do the same, here's why: youtu.be/HfHgUu_8KgA?t=141

I also rinse the glass before drinking, it also lets cooler water through the pipes, but do swepepo really do it 6 times just to have a sip?

Nah, you know the deal. Some shitskin saw one eccentric swede do this ONCE and immediately they go "y dey all do dis thing??"

Faggot should be grateful he can waste 100 liters of water just to make a video

lmao it doesnt really matter how much you use when most of time you pay fixed amount

If seeing water running from the tap is actually a sight to behold to him, then he wouldn't be actually criticizing others for letting water run.

you're supposed to let it run for about 10 seconds, then put the glass underneath, and remove the glass BEFORE you turn off the tap or you will get little specks of rust from the pipes that you can't see.

Attached: le shitting on the people that saved my life face.jpg (101x294, 7.03K)

rust isn't toxic
then again I wouldn't dare to try drinking tap water in the US

Attached: 1613558932121.png (645x773, 48.65K)

vgh how dare he ridicule the ways we use our white people infrastructure

I have literally never seen rust come out of a tap where I live.

Omg brown people so caring and not wasteful of resources. Down to earth and spiritual peepo.

Yea not every country is a dry shithole like Afghanistan.

I do this too.

I drink water like that.
What's the big deal anyway it's funny and it's true, at least in my case.

Ungrateful Afghan shit cunt. We could just send your annoying ass back to the Taliban.

calm down bro I don't get what there is to be offended by. If you went to afghanistan and made a joke about the way they drink tea, you think they should deport you for it?

if only swedish people got so pissed when abdul burns down a row of cars with a hand grenade

Attached: 1653731517785.jpg (258x245, 12.45K)

We never drink Tap Water it's best to get purified water. They sell containers with 20lts each.

Technically you can just add drops of antibacterial liquid to water, but purified water tastes better

jattebra åk hemma nu pörpy doo

Det kallas att vaska Ahmed, kolla upp det

Yeah, imagine being judged based off the actions of a single schizo countryman. I wonder how that must feel…

Attached: 1A625140-7BA0-4672-8119-C9BC8AC79D69.png (600x573, 130.28K)